Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why do you still say "Pause/NH" in 2018?

There’s a sentence in the middle of those two bolded fam..and the second of those two bolded state clearly dealing with complex emotions long after the fact..but I see what u doing

Pause at long after the fact

what side of this discussion are you on fam?

I'm old-school. We made dick jokes and would tell your homies "aw fuck you nigga; suck my dick" and everyone knew there was no gay intent there. I never understood the need for y'all young cats to say that dumb shit in the first place. Could you imagine diss records in the 90's if we was all saying "pause" or "no homo" like these yutes do today? Shit woulda sucked. And at least one of y'all niggas said "no homo" after that last sentence.

Homophobic/homophobia is nothing more than the gay "anti Semitic"; a word/phrase used to shut people up when you don't like what they're saying.

There’s a sentence in the middle of those two bolded fam..and the second of those two bolded state clearly dealing with complex emotions long after the fact..but I see what u doing

Pause at long after the fact
i read that sentence...thats not the one i bolded

i bolded the one i was referring to, sooooo...admit it...you're just juvenile

Why is this still so prevalent in today's society? Dudes keep saying NH/Pause after practically anything.

Is it b/c you trying to be funny? or are you legit homophobic to the point that you can't even say "he went long and caught the deep ball" in the proper context of sports w/o saying "pause/nh" afterwards.

Its funny to me. My homeboy over do it tho. But i mean its funny tho.

I say nh because I’m not with that gay shit and it’s funny.

what would you say that would get misconstrued as gay though?

you think a female has nice boobs?

Niggas are kinda homophobic. So they gotta monitor every word they say. But honestly...i have yet to hear actually say it during my daily life.

The shyt is funny tho.

video-pause-button_318-33989.jpg

ok...so dudes are homophobic for no reason then?

I raaaarely say it, unless there a chance for something to be misconstrued...ie me having gay friends and saying they're fun...

Back