Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why do you still say "Pause/NH" in 2018?

Looking at titties calling each other beautiful grabbing ass. Men dont do that but its acceptable for yall

Right, I've seen videos of straight chicks at the club slapping their girl's asses while they're twerking, grinding on their girls, grabbin titties, etc.

let a nigga roll up on one his boys at the club and grab his ass or his dick...

one-sided-street-fight.gif

Unless them niggas gay, this is how it will always end.

It’s just comedic for me when i say it.

The funniest one i remember.. me & my boy choppin it up with my cousin having regular convo. My cousin goes “i’m trying to cop a whip, no homo”. Utter disbelief. Me & homie looked at each other with the scrooge face “.... whaaaaattt??” Man i was crying. What type shit he be on he felt the urge to apply NH to those set of words idk

where does it stop though?

can you say "oh girl you look cute" or 'that looks cute on you" and still feel the need to say NH?
Nah I can say a chick is cute without saying nh. If they are looking extra cute and I wanna say damnnnnnn then i hit them with the nh

So fellas...if you and your boys are going out to one of them classy, grown folk type spots, and one of your patnas is rockin an outfit that's so fresh & clean you gotta acknowledge it...

Do you tell the brotha he lookin sharp with or without saying n/h or pause?

Why is it so hard to understand AP. It's a quick immature joke, the end. Dont read to deep into it.

I get that too. Niggas like to yuk it up at some silly shit. AP gettin all offended and uptight and shit like...

meme.gif

Back