Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why do you still say "Pause/NH" in 2018?

most of these posts are proving my point that dudes make stuff overly complicated

I saw a dude with a nice ass blazer

I said "that's a bad blazer brah, i like that"

he said "preciate it brotha"

i kept it moving

whether intentionally or unintentionally, the fact that you even have to entertain the thought that this would appear to be a "pause/NH" moment, is just silly

most of these posts are proving my point that dudes make stuff overly complicated

i kept it moving

whether intentionally or unintentionally, the fact that you even have to entertain the thought that this would appear to be a "pause/NH" moment, is just silly

Bruh....
y8Ea8jB.gif

Reactions: GNS
I always thought the shit was stupid but 2 moments come to mind specifically when I think about how dumb the shit is. One is in a sports group I used to be in on FB and a nigga was talking about some new shoes he just bought and mentioned being one of the types to never tie their laces. Somebody asked why they don't and the nigga said because "That's how I've always worn them. I don't bend over (pause) to tie my shoes."

The 2nd was when I was in school and niggas was at lunch one day talking about times we all got our was whooped as kids and one nigga from Brooklyn kept saying "pause" anytime somebody mentioned getting beat with a switch or anything made of "wood". I legit asked him if he knew how dumb he sounded and he was confused.

i kept it moving

I dont think anybody thinks thats gay. Like we been saying its a joke now nobody is like "yo mike keep saying pause worthy stuff he gay we not cool no more. " Realize its not taken seriously and relax sheesh

I always thought the shit was stupid but 2 moments come to mind specifically when I think about how dumb the shit is. One is in a sports group I used to be in on FB and a nigga was talking about some new shoes he just bought and mentioned being one of the types to never tie their laces. Somebody asked why they don't and the nigga said because "That's how I've always worn them. I don't bend over (pause) to tie my shoes."

The 2nd was when I was in school and niggas was at lunch one day talking about times we all got our was whooped as kids and one nigga from Brooklyn kept saying "pause" anytime somebody mentioned getting beat with a switch or anything made of "wood". I legit asked him if he knew how dumb he sounded and he was confused.

First one is corny and unnecessary.

Second one is kinda funny tho.

Getting beat by wood is wiiiild homo.

I dont think anybody thinks thats gay. Like we been saying its a joke now nobody is like "yo mike keep saying pause worthy stuff he gay we not cool no more. " Realize its not taken seriously and relax sheesh
i am relaxed

i kept it moving

I only do it with my dudes and homegirls. In a professional manner I let it ride. Only other time I say pause is when I'm ordering let's say I ask for nuts and they repeat nuts I say yea pause
Or if I'm ordering anything large

No lie tho I was at a function with my man and he was eating a meatball and I said yo dont look at me when u eat that shit..say pause B

Think most just say it for the humor. At least I do when around people I know. But I hate when people don't use it right. It is meant to be used on double entendre phrases. Can't use it on a phrase that is obviously gay. Like if your a dude and you tell another dude to suck your dick and u say pause/nh. One, I never got y dudes like saying that. Two, so ur saying u want dude to suck u off, nh, but u don't mean it in a gay way??? Now if u told someone to suck a sick, not yours, then that is different and you meant to disrespect that person hard. Pause at this whole post.

Back