Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why do you still say "Pause/NH" in 2018?

And got damnit it's the same equivalent because I say it is, and a fight go with that

And got damnit it's the same equivalent because I say it is, and a fight go with that

It really isn't, but you keep believing that something that no one ever has to know about is the same as something that you can never get away from is the same.

My girl is very proud gay rights /trans rights and when I say pause she be laughing her ass off LMAO. Y'all taking this shit waaaay to serious its honestly jokes. My previous gay friends never took offense to that shit man.

It's not about offense to me it's just stupid... when niggas say it for some shit where it's clear nobody is thinking about anything sexual or gay. It just makes me think "Nigga where was your mind at?"

It's not about offense to me it's just stupid... when niggas say it for some shit where it's clear nobody is thinking about anything sexual or gay. It just makes me think "Nigga where was your mind at?"
This nigga had pause moments that his homeboys killed him about it

Bet

say it louder for the folks in the back

grown men kee-keeing over who can out NH the other

"Aye dog man why you always pausing, keep it coming with yo bitch ass" Playing video games before pause and no homo were things....but if they where it would have ended in a no homo

Back