Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why are people going around saying mods are on strike?

I'm fairly new to forums, but it seems to me whatever you all agree to they want the opposite. You go left, they wanted you to go right so next time you right, they say you were wrong and should've gone left. As a result, in their minds, you're against them so they rally "together" to fight the machine. My solution? Do what you and administration thinks is right/fair and fuck who doesn't like it.

This seems scripted... @ChiCity put you up to this?

I'm fairly new to forums, but it seems to me whatever you all agree to they want the opposite. You go left, they wanted you to go right so next time you right, they say you were wrong and should've gone left. As a result, in their minds, you're against them so they rally "together" to fight the machine. My solution? Do what you and administration thinks is right/fair and fuck who doesn't like it.
ETHER

so you would like more transparency?

well, hasnt goldie done that when he's laid out the "rules" for moving forward with the poster you have issues with?

You all should do that. Also you dudes need to huddle up and have set rules in place. People get banned for the dumbest stuff that other people don't get banned over. Don't micro manage everything, let stuff just play out.

You all should do that. Also you dudes need to huddle up and have set rules in place. People get banned for the dumbest stuff that other people don't get banned over. Don't micro manage everything, let stuff just play out.
banned from the site and banned from threads not the same thing

which issue you want to address

now is your chance

Yall aint even on the same page.

Yall need to have a huddle and decide on the next coarse of action.

I aint even do nuffin
nah, you did a piss poor job of trying to throw a chair and it slipped and hit you

Ive been here since basically the beginning of ABW and I can proly count on one hand the posters that have been banned from the site and from what I remember none of it has been for trivial shit bro

Unless you mean having to ban folks from threads...thats essentially the bouncer kicking the niggas out the club thats ruining the party

Ive been here since basically the beginning of ABW and I can proly count on one hand the posters that have been banned from the site and from what I remember none of it has been for trivial shit bro

Unless you mean having to ban folks from threads...thats essentially the bouncer kicking the niggas out the club thats ruining the party

My last ban was trivial but you're going to find a way to say it wasn't

I have my own mind :)
tenor.gif

My last ban was trivial but you're going to find a way to say it wasn't
If you talking bout the shit with you and Kandy then naw it wasnt cause it was fucked up

But both of yall got a week ban if im not mistaken...so why you still crying

And Goldie already hipped us to how you were supposed to be banned multiple occasions...but you the homie so he stalled you out

But you dont ever talk about that shit tho

Respectfully

If you talking bout the shit with you and Kandy then naw it wasnt cause it was fucked up

But both of yall got a week ban if im not mistaken...so why you still crying

And Goldie already hipped us to how you were supposed to be banned multiple occasions...but youbthe homie so he stalled you out

But you dont ever talk about that shit tho

Respectfully

You're the biggest brown noser on the site, Goldie Goldie Goldie. Shut that stupid shit up. Can't even have a conversation without a dumb ass trying to talk slick

You're the biggest brown noser on the site, Goldie Goldie Goldie. Shut that stupid shit up. Can't even have a conversation without a dumb ass trying to talk slick

Thats what I thought bro.

Aint no slick talking. Im talking to you directly bro. I dont do sublims my nigga.

Thats what I thought bro.

Aint no slick talking. Im talking to you directly bro. I dont do sublims my nigga.

And neither do I lil nigga, I've discussed these situations with Goldie and I spoke on it in that freeman thread so now what you gotta say. Hop off that mans penis

Anyway AP i said my peace, hopefully things stay the same it's been the last few days but we'll see.
im not sure what this means

the only thing we as a collective have done is not interfere with any dealings b/c posters b/c that's what ya'll wanted right?

Kandy's posting frequency has not dwindled

Du's posting frequency has not dwindled

My posting frequency has not dwindled...

so this mods on strike stuff is fake news

And neither do I lil nigga, I've discussed these situations with Goldie and I spoke on it in that freeman thread so now what you gotta say. Hop off that mans penis

You aint speak on it you avoided it like you always do bro.

You complaining about bans. The one time one did get banned after times niggas showed you grace and you up in arms about it.

Dont get mad at me cause you keep getting exposed as a bitch nigga on a forum bro.

Respectfully

im not sure what this means

the only thing we as a collective have done is not interfere with any dealings b/c posters b/c that's what ya'll wanted right?

Kandy's posting frequency has not dwindled

Du's posting frequency has not dwindled

My posting frequency has not dwindled...

so this mods on strike stuff is fake news

I never said y'all was on strike, I just said y'all stopped caring. When y'all not being all in the mix there are no issues. Just let people do them.

Back