Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why are people going around saying mods are on strike?

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
Who started this narrative?

Where does it stem from?

Well......were yall not on strike from the threads? You posted the Bron gif and @'d Du and Kandy. What else would you call that?
what threads? that one thread where you tried to paint some false narrative about the top 5 posters as voted by you and your peers?

what threads? that one thread where you tried to paint some false narrative about the top 5 posters as voted by you and your peers?

Maybe because y'all been doing the bare minimum since what happened to Du and then not wanting to participate in what Josh got going. I guess when there's no altercations y'all don't know what to do with yourselves

@Duwop
@Kandy

let's go
tenor.gif

-Maywood

Member this? ^^^ After that yall dipped for a while, then came back in throwing jabs at whoever cause yall was hurt. Not behavior befitting mods imo.

Please don't make this about me.

I've been doing pretty good staying out of the fuckery going on around here...

Practicing taking the higher road.

Don't drag me back into this dumb shit.....

Member this? ^^^ After that yall dipped for a while, then came back in throwing jabs at whoever cause yall was hurt. Not behavior befitting mods imo.
You were upset Du was top 5. Yet you voted Du top 5.

Why is your opinion or the opinion of 5 people on your committee any greater than the 35 people who voted him Top 5?

Back