Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why are people going around saying mods are on strike?

I never said y'all was on strike, I just said y'all stopped caring. When y'all not being all in the mix there are no issues. Just let people do them.

well, i asked earlier, but maybe you missed it

but have there been any issues b/t any members since Wednesday?

Not that I'm aware of
so then your "ya'll keep doing what ya'll have been doing" statement is false b/c there hasn't been anything thats happened

or maybe

would you like to use you and BDP as an example?

No one has interjected themselves into ya'lls convo

like that?

so then your "ya'll keep doing what ya'll have been doing" statement is false b/c there hasn't been anything thats happened

or maybe

like that?
There is no need for yall to interject cause he only try to get disrespectful with niggas he think aint gonna fight back.

He knows his boundaries

or maybe

like that?
Y'all haven't been micro managing, I think I said this already. As a matter of fact besides this thread and Josh's thread I haven't even seen any of you

Fam...can yall niggas merge like the 4 threads talkin bout the same shit please? Yall not tired yet?

Is this Joshie cat the same dude who Jamel was looking to round house kick around Ralph's or some shit

Fam...can yall niggas merge like the 4 threads talkin bout the same shit please? Yall not tired yet?
you ALWAYS have the option of taking your complaining non contributing ass to another thread

You're all members every time you log on. The problem has always been y'all take sides and abuse your abilities against posters you don't get along with. Every thing is cool when y'all not trying to throw your weight around. Just look at the last couple days not withstanding that thing with Du, everything been cool.

Exactly.

Other than the thread title, I haven't heard anything about anyone complaining about the mods "being on strike."

Exactly.

Other than the thread title, I haven't heard anything about anyone complaining about the mods "being on strike."
Find me a place where I used the word complain

Find me a place where I used the word complain

Stop being willfully disingenuous and hiding behind semantics.

You're smart enough to understand the context of what I posted.

Basically, I haven't heard anyone else mention anything regarding the thread premise other than you.

Stop being willfully disingenuous and hiding behind semantics.

You're smart enough to understand the context of what I posted.

Basically, I haven't heard anyone else mention anything regarding the thread premise other than you.
maybe you should get out of the same 2 threads and you will see everything that has been said

dont fault me for you only taking the same route to work everyday then be on some, well i didnt see it on the way that i took so it must've not happened

sorry for the late response

Back