Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why are people going around saying mods are on strike?

well i asked, at least on 3 separate occasions, when are mods considered members?

and all i got was crickets in return

so, I'll ask again...when are mods ever considered to be just members voicing their concerns like everyone else?

You're all members every time you log on. The problem has always been y'all take sides and abuse your abilities against posters you don't get along with. Every thing is cool when y'all not trying to throw your weight around. Just look at the last couple days not withstanding that thing with Du, everything been cool.

i was answering your question

im not sure what you are talking about now

did you not seek female participation after i made that remark? im confused
Don't be confused now, I proposed for a simple wager. Find me a quote of me saying that we needed female input on the committee.

Don't be confused now, I proposed for a simple wager. Find me a quote of me saying that we needed female input on the committee.
i never said YOU said that

I suggested your committee was a sausage fest, and another member agreed (which i later confirmed and apologized for the confusion on how you could've misinterpreted my words)

Cool, I'm out fam. Good luck on going plat.
son, you know how many "plat" threads I have here lol

i asked a question, but per usual, your paranoia is getting the best of you right now

relax

My beef with Lupe is that he whines all the time about shit & hes not as good as he wants ppl to think. Hes skilled but hes not on Kendrick's level. Stans get mad when you tell them the truth. Objectively Lupe last project was trash & a slap in the face to fans but they refuse to see it SMMFH.

As many here have witnessed there has been an uproar from the people of the board over the where they fall on the rankings. Personally, I'd toss the results and start anew but in the spirit of impartiality and to give the folks some choice over their E-lives I've created a poll for the people to decide.

Mods, I'd like to hear your side of the story for how this whole shitshow started and what you all can do to ensure this never happens again...

how?

when did this happen

name an example for each of the parties you just mentioned

i was answering your question

im not sure what you are talking about now

did you not seek female participation after i made that remark? im confused

ok, I see the disconnect. I believe it was @BDP™️ who tagged the females. I was speaking on your committee as a whole and not specifically you in this instance Josh.

My apologies for not being more clear

:hahaha::js4:

You're all members every time you log on. The problem has always been y'all take sides and abuse your abilities against posters you don't get along with. Every thing is cool when y'all not trying to throw your weight around. Just look at the last couple days not withstanding that thing with Du, everything been cool.

can you name a time i took someone's side who was clearly in the wrong?

can you name a time i abused my abilities against someone I dont get along with?

Now be careful if you think you can provide answers to my questions b/c I have follow up questions.

can you name a time i took someone's side who was clearly in the wrong?

can you name a time i abused my abilities against someone I dont get along with?

Now be careful if you think you can provide answers to my questions b/c I have follow up questions.

I can't say you have done it but you have stood around and saw someone else that did.

I can't say you have done it but you have stood around and saw someone else that did.
oh ok

so this is about the stuff said behind closed doors that isnt for public consumption?

so, its not enough for me to tell a mod behind closed doors i think they are bugging, I have to do it in front of everyone?

Is this your position?

oh ok

so this is about the stuff said behind closed doors that isnt for public consumption?

so, its not enough for me to tell a mod behind closed doors i think they are bugging, I have to do it in front of everyone?

Is this your position?

Doesn't have to be the whole board seeing it, just let the poster know things was handled.

Doesn't have to be the whole board seeing it, just let the poster know things was handled.
so you would like more transparency?

well, hasnt goldie done that when he's laid out the "rules" for moving forward with the poster you have issues with?

I'm fairly new to forums, but it seems to me whatever you all agree to they want the opposite. You go left, they wanted you to go right so next time you right, they say you were wrong and should've gone left. As a result, in their minds, you're against them so they rally "together" to fight the machine. My solution? Do what you and administration thinks is right/fair and fuck who doesn't like it.

I'm fairly new to forums, but it seems to me whatever you all agree to they want the opposite. You go left, they wanted you to go right so next time you right, they say you were wrong and should've gone left. As a result, in their minds, you're against them so they rally "together" to fight the machine. My solution? Do what you and administration thinks is right/fair and fuck who doesn't like it.
sound observation and analysis

nice and impartial

Back