Why are people going around saying mods are on strike?

Member this? ^^^ After that yall dipped for a while, then came back in throwing jabs at whoever cause yall was hurt. Not behavior befitting mods imo.
so me pointing out that your sausage fest committee was me throwing a jab?

Maybe because y'all been doing the bare minimum since what happened to Du and then not wanting to participate in what Josh got going. I guess when there's no altercations y'all don't know what to do with yourselves
define bare minimum

You were upset Du was top 5. Yet you voted Du top 5.

Why is your opinion or the opinion of 5 people on your committee any greater than the 35 people who voted him Top 5?
:tuh:

This isn't a courtroom, I'm not explaining myself

You don’t have to. The answers already out there.
Just wanted to put it out there that you voted Du Top 5 and are upset he’s Top 5.
Big deal, I changed my mind. Happens all the time.

The people: “Mods need to mind their business and stay out posters beef. We need to boycott the mods.”

The mods: “Let’s fall back and grant their wishes.”

The people: “Why are the mods minding their business? Why are they not posting in our beefs? Why aren’t they participating in our threads? Why are y’all doing the bare minimum?”

Y’all niggas don’t know what the fuck y’all want. Lmaooo. Y’all just want to whine. I really think y’all starting not to care how stupid y’all look.

This is how it should have been from the beginning instead of them being dictators or trying to be

Reactions: deadeye
The people: “Mods need to mind their business and stay out posters beef. We need to boycott the mods.”

The mods: “Let’s fall back and grant their wishes.”

The people: “Why are the mods minding their business? Why are they not posting in our beefs? Why aren’t they participating in our threads? Why are y’all doing the bare minimum?”

Y’all niggas don’t know what the fuck y’all want. Lmaooo. Y’all just want to whine. I really think y’all starting not to care how stupid y’all look.
This is a very inaccurate retelling of events.

Mods: Constantly creating dumpster fires

The people: "Relax"

Mods: "Ok"

The people: Collaborate to fix the mod's mistakes

Mods:
sneakytom.jpg

This is a very inaccurate retelling of events.

Mods: Constantly creating dumpster fires

The people: "Relax"

Mods: "Ok"

The people: Collaborate to fix the mod's mistakes

Mods:
sneakytom.jpg

Inaccurate. Nobody had a problem with the rankings but you. Cause you changed your mind. So now it has to be done your way because you changed your mind? Lmaooo.

Inaccurate. Nobody had a problem with the rankings but you. Cause you changed your mind. So now it has to be done your way because you changed your mind? Lmaooo.
If it was just me then why did I have a whole committee of members ready to redo everything?

And if they really wanted it redone why your votes say differently in that recount thread. Nobody gives a fuck about it to the extent you do.