Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's Side Are You On

This is a slippery slope

Had she told the dude what the situation was upfront, who knows what his reaction would be. She took away his power of choice.

Where does it stop though. What if she takes any support she gets from him to spend on the other kids. You're taking advantage of him taking care of his responsibilities while not holding the other two dad's accountable for their lack of monetary contributions.
Did your child get shit?
Did they go without?

Get out your feelings.. It's for the kids, not you.

Clearly dude and the mom ain't always on the same page. That's why they not together now, right?

Pick your battles... This ain't it

So some of y’all saying

Depending on what the other fathers do for their children will have a direct affect for what you do for your child?

Am I reading in between the lines correctly?

Like you mad your money find to a needy child?

And not some random kid.... An innocent child who shares house and likely room with your kid. Their best friend. And you don't want any of your money going to?

Y'all niggaz give money to homeless an don't even know the motherfuckers.

Niggaz can excuse anything they do with their money... But can't handle someone taking care of a kid with it??

Like naw.....I get the deception and having an attitude.... But I would just take a deep breath and keep it moving

Not the same
Strongly disagree.

You giving the money to the head of the household. How she takes care of the house with that money is her business. You can't say "this money only for this" one it's gone... It's gone

If your kid window gets broken and you just gave her $400 for school supplies...

Niggaz gonna be looking dumb as shit

"Well it was cold as shit in his room cuz they broke the window... And I knew that money you gave me was only for school supplies... And he had his eyes on them Jordan's.... So your baby fresh as shit.... But yeah he sick as a bitch... Couldn't get the window fixed till payday....and it rained."

Y’all saying that shit talking bout talking care of shy siblings too.

Y’all would only do it when it’s convenient. So just with this holy than thou bs y’all spitting.

Since y’all feel that way y’all wouldnt put it on paper to take care of them too.

Only would help when it’s convenient

Yo I can't imagine meeting a person and they talking about how they used to be the freshest out they siblings cuz their father cared more..... Y'all just gave me an idea I need to write about

Y’all keep saying y’all giving it to the head of house and should be made what’s done with.

If you do something for a specific reason and they don’t do it. You have the right to be fucking mad. Because you was lied to.

If the kid is the oldest then they will understand and would want their siblings to also get supplies and if the kid is younger they wouldn't even know about the situation

If your kid window gets broken and you just gave her $400 for school supplies...

Niggaz gonna be looking dumb as shit

"Well it was cold as shit in his room cuz they broke the window... And I knew that money you gave me was only for school supplies... And he had his eyes on them Jordan's.... So your baby fresh as shit.... But yeah he sick as a bitch... Couldn't get the window fixed till payday....and it rained."
What about the mother's deception tho? Her withholding info and not giving bruh a CHOICE in the matter is the crux of the issue. It's not as simple as him not wanting the other kids to have anything

Yo I can't imagine meeting a person and they talking about how they used to be the freshest out they siblings cuz their father cared more..... Y'all just gave me an idea I need to write about

What?

Happens all the damn time

Y’all saying that shit talking bout talking care of shy siblings too.

Y’all would only do it when it’s convenient. So just with this holy than thou bs y’all spitting.

Since y’all feel that way y’all wouldnt put it on paper to take care of them too.

Only would help when it’s convenient
No not at all..

We're saying... If we gave our baby mother some extra cash we clearly were willing to part with.. We ain't gonna trip if she spread it out over all her kids...

At the end of the day.... You gave your baby mother money. You act like she spent it all on crack...

Naw..a chick you gave money to spent it on her 3 kids. And your ego told you it should only go to one of them kids. You bugging

The issues is the trust.

bottom line, sounds like she shouldn’t have 3 kids in her care. I stand by that.

Y’all keep saying y’all giving it to the head of house and should be made what’s done with.

If you do something for a specific reason and they don’t do it. You have the right to be fucking mad. Because you was lied to.
Niggaz get lied to everyday b

You act like she went on a trip with the money or did something other than look out for her kids.... Shit wasn't selfish at all...

You act like she put the money on some jail niggaz books or something

Back