Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's Side Are You On

What about the mother's deception tho? Her withholding info and not giving bruh a CHOICE in the matter is the crux of the issue. It's not as simple as him not wanting the other kids to have anything
The issues is the trust.

bottom line, sounds like she should have 3 kids in her care. I stand by that.
Y'all still fucking the chick?

Bruh.... The relationship is over. As long as she's taking care if your child.... That's all you need to trust her to do.

Shit school don't cost no $600 fucking dollars on top of child support. That's stunt money. Any responsible parent might spend like $80 on school shit and put the rest up.

Niggaz mad cuz their kid not fresh?? Fucking priorities. They eating nigga??

His side.

She should give me tyre option or at least let me know what's happening. But fuck that after that I'm just buying what my child needs. But on the real I wouldn't even mess with a single mother cause I don't want those problems

Y'all still fucking the chick?

Bruh.... The relationship is over. As long as she's taking care if your child.... That's all you need to trust her to do.

Shit school don't cost no $400 fucking dollars on top of child support. That's stunt money. Any responsible parent might spend like $80 on school shit and put the rest up.

Niggaz mad cuz their kid not fresh?? Fucking priorities. They eating nigga??

they ain’t eating because she can’t afford to take of them because she ain’t getting help from the other fathers

Tough break nigga....??‍♂️

Best advice my father ever gave me was not to have kids with a woman I ain't married to.

I ain't tryna shit on niggaz situation... But certain shit come with certain circumstances... And if you slide a chick $600 for your kid... Just know she ain't spending all that money on your kid...

Shit.....I been with my wife 12 years.. And if I give her $600 fucking dollars right now for "school shopping" cuz I can't be bothered with doing it myself....as a parent...??‍♂️

I'm positive she putting most of that shit in savings without a second thought

$600 for back to school

ROFL

That's not really what the issue is here. I feel like some of ya'll are just trying to bend over backwards to sound noble. Whether or not you'd be willing to help with her struggling kids isn't relevant. The issue is that he wasn't really given that choice. She made it for him, and he didn't like that. There's nothing in the story that says that had he be informed that she needed help with her other kids that he wouldn't have been down for it.

Lol @ soundin' noble, we're talkin' about school clothes and supplies fam. Would I be on with my kids havin' pens and paper but not his siblings? I wouldn't at all.

Why's it hard to believe some of us wouldn't have a problem with it?

I'm not mad at him bein' mad but I wouldn't be at all

Last edited:
Y’all saying that shit talking bout talking care of shy siblings too.

Y’all would only do it when it’s convenient. So just with this holy than thou bs y’all spitting.

Since y’all feel that way y’all wouldnt put it on paper to take care of them too.

Only would help when it’s convenient

Lmao this is some bullshit. On some if you care about the homeless why don't you let them move in with you wave.

Last edited:
So you taking care of them on all occasions or just sometimes?
I would be involved in their life not their dad but doesn't mean I should treat them less than it's all about support. Like your postcode shouldn't determine the quality of education you receive the same can go for support if their fathers just not there I'm not going to leave them and only care for one that unnecessary damage it's not me claiming to be noble I just believe this is an example of helping people in need.

Y’all keep saying y’all giving it to the head of house and should be made what’s done with.

If you do something for a specific reason and they don’t do it. You have the right to be fucking mad. Because you was lied to.

Nowhere does it say the money wasn't spent on what it was for

Would you niggas ask for the money she didn't spend back?

I would want the money spent on my kid but wouldn't trip if their siblings got something too. Nothing to wanna fight with the mother over

I would be involved in their life not their dad but doesn't mean I should treat them less than it's all about support. Like your postcode shouldn't determine the quality of education you receive the same can go for support if their fathers just not there I'm not going to leave them and only care for one that unnecessary damage it's not me claiming to be noble I just believe this is an example of helping people in need.

So your taking care them every time.

That’s what you’re saying?

simple yes or no

Back