Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's Side Are You On

Lying

You’re saying that but you ain’t buying your kid and there sister something every time

So they will ALWAYS have less.

Unless you’re going to make your kid have less on purpose

Me coming home with one toy on occasion aint comparable bruh.

Aint no way to win in this. But I rather take the L than see my kid have to explain why he got new clothes for school and his brothers/sister dont.

Thats me though.

I was raised to never eat around people unless I got enough for all them. Thats something I carry as an adult too, and something ill teach my kids.

And this dont just apply to food. So even though Im not gonna be happy paying for clothes for another mans kids, its bettee than the alternative to me.

Either way its an L, but I chose this L.

I mean, I wouldnt be happy, but whats the alternative? My kid got all brand new shit and his siblings wearing shit with holes in them? That aint the environment i would want my kid in anyway.

Them kids aint strangers, theyre my childs siblings, so I would care for them to he happy only because their happiness would effect my kid.

Is it a L? For sure. Would I go out and say only spend clothes for my kid and have him see his own siblings bummy? Nah.

1. Her asking me if it's ok to spend my money on her other children.

2. Her asking me to borrow whatever money she needed for her other kids.

3. Her telling her other kids, in so many words, and depending on their ages, 'Fair? A Fair is a place where you judge pigs. Life isn't fair. I can't afford school shit for any of you. But his father paid for his. I'll make sure you two get your shit soon.'

All viable alternatives.

Me coming home with one toy on occasion aint comparable bruh.

Aint no way to win in this. But I rather take the L than see my kid have to explain why he got new clothes for school and his brothers/sister dont.

Thats me though.

1 toy? LOL

What about clothes?

new electronics?

It WILL ALWAYS BE THAT ONE KID WILL HAVE MORE. ALWAYS.

Easy to understand. But like I said unless you gon buy everything for them or keep stuff away from your child

Last edited:

3. Her telling her other kids, in so many words, and depending on their ages, 'Fair? A Fair is a place where you judge pigs. Life isn't fair. I can't afford school shit for any of you. But his father paid for his. I'll make sure you two get your shit soon.'

All viable alternatives.

I dont disagree with any of that. All viable alternatives. But ill still go with my choice.

End of the day, i would have a level of care for these other kids off the strength that its my kids siblings. But thats me fam. Heart of gold

At the end of the day, the major problem here is communication. She should have talked to him before just spending money he meant for his child on her other children.

Shit like this is why people have to stop being so reckless when it comes to who they have sex with. In the end, the children are always the ones in the position to suffer the most. While it's understandable that the mother wanted to keep things fair between her children, that man's child deserves everything he is able to give. It wasn't just his L that the mother did what she did. It was the child's too.

All viable alternatives.

Lmao you want her to tell her kids they can't have shit coz their dads* don't love them/are trash?

Lmao you want her to tell her kids they can't have shit coz they don't don't love them/are trash?

Na, I don't WANT her to tell them anything. And nowhere did I say that she should tell her kids that their parents don't love them or are trash. I'm not sure where that came from.

But yes, after a certain age, I think a kid benefits from knowing certain details of their living situation, if they inquire about it.

I dont disagree with any of that. All viable alternatives. But ill still go with my choice.

End of the day, i would have a level of care for these other kids off the strength that its my kids siblings. But thats me fam. Heart of gold

Naw, I feel that. Same with my and my son's sister from his mom. I care so much that I'd have no issue shooting her some money to make sure herb needs are met. And she KNOWS that, which would make it even more infuriating that she didn't ask for the money or mention that she wanted to spend my money on her, even though it wasn't meant for her.

It's about transparency and respect.

Na, I don't WANT her to tell them anything. And nowhere did I say that she should tell her kids that their parents don't love them or are trash. I'm not sure where that came from.

But yes, after a certain age, I think a kid benefits from knowing certain details of their living situation, if they inquire about it.

Well I was bein' facetious but not that much.Whatever she tells the other kids will be some version of "your dads aren't as good as his"

I don't think it's reasonable to expect her to spend money on one kid but not the others. That'd make her a bad parent in my opinion

Well I was bein' facetious but not that much.Whatever she tells the other kids will be some version of "your dads aren't as good as his"

I don't think it's reasonable to expect her to spend money on one kid but not the others. That'd make her a bad parent in my opinion

I never said she should spend money on one kid and not the others. Where are you getting that from? I gave 3 very clear options, besides her spending money on one kid and not the other.

Y’all niggas lying.

You ain’t supporting 2 other kids that ain’t your with a women you ain’t been with that long.

Fuck outta here.

You may do something every now and then.

But...who said anything about 'supporting'?

Like where do y'all get this from?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I said that I'd have no problem shooting her some money for her daughter's shit. Or letting her borrow the money. I've done both in the past. We ain't talking about always and consistently supporting her other kids financially. Even the O/P just references a specific incident.

Her side. Any mom would do the same if she got sense. Kids can’t live in the same house and a different way of life.
I was raised to never eat around people unless I got enough for all them. Thats something I carry as an adult too, and something ill teach my kids.

And this dont just apply to food. So even though Im not gonna be happy paying for clothes for another mans kids, its bettee than the alternative to me.

Either way its an L, but I chose this L.

These post is about the incident but also reaches beyond that incident.

But...who said anything about 'supporting'?

Like where do y'all get this from?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I said that I'd have no problem shooting her some money for her daughter's shit. Or letting her borrow the money. I've done both in the past. We ain't talking about always and consistently supporting her other kids financially. Even the O/P just references a specific incident.

I hear what you're saying by, but the mother's logic is pretty clear. In that setup, any money he gives for his child will be used in a way that benefits all the children. You might be ok with that setup, but to some extent you would be supporting the other kids.

I never said she should spend money on one kid and not the others. Where are you getting that from? I gave 3 very clear options, besides her spending money on one kid and not the other.

Your third option was for the mother to tell the other kids life isn't fair

Back