Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Woman

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Both

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
If I was her I'd be more worried about what else he brings to the table besides money. Money cant buy mental/emotional compatibility. He should remember women are more than cum bags.

based on the progression of their "relationship", she clearly saw something in dude to take it off social media.

But then too... They're 40+. At this age there's a whole different set of rules to dating. Just being real, if I found myself single tomorrow ain't no way in hell I'm putting time into a broad and we haven't fucked yet. I'm prolly gonna give it until the 2nd date, maybe a third if she's fine as shit but that's about it. We extra grown at this point and it makes no sense not to get that out of the way early on so we know if it's even worth pursuing further.

Plus it was just a quick witted reply that didn't go over well....

Most smooth enough dudes would have rolled with it... But homie came to a screeching halt

Yeah, that's why I say he's to blame. He caught feelings like he was being spurned. It wasn't that deep. He must be a trick ass nigga and she struck a nerve.

based on the progression of their "relationship", she clearly saw something in dude to take it off social media.

But then too... They're 40+. At this age there's a whole different set of rules to dating. Just being real, if I found myself single tomorrow ain't no way in hell I'm putting time into a broad and we haven't fucked yet. I'm prolly gonna give it until the 2nd date, maybe a third if she's fine as shit but that's about it. We extra grown at this point and it makes no sense not to get that out of the way early on so we know if it's even worth pursuing further.

100% agree.

She at fault she could have just let him surprise her. Instead of throwing money into the mix unless she looked at him like a trick

Had a friend that hit me on to something like that bout giving her money. Now mind you I've never given her money we went out to eat a couple times. But she said it and I went off on her cause that ain't never been our relationship then she goes she was just playing I was like nah you didn't think it'll go this way. So I feel like she threw that line out there to see if I'd bite, and guys and gals throw that line out there to see how far they can go with that person

Ok.............he could of been more to the point instead of start fussing

She could of at least put "lol" at the end of her sentence

The guy, a woman says something like that to me, joking or not. All you have to do is make a mental note

tenor (4).gif
If her only interest in you is an additional bank account. You'll have enough notes to know that, and once you know that.

If you want..

Pay the cheapest bill she got, fuck her and move on

Back