Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Both

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
i thought it was a slick ass joke....

i like chicks who use their wit...

basically she flipped his compliment into something equally as thirsty....

i don't take it as she really wants a nigga to help her with her bills....

she was being funny, basically saying "you petty"....you see her hair and the first thing u go to is something sexual.....

not the hair looks nice, or nice picture... u get nasty with it....that's typical.. that's basic....

guy goes straight for the sex references...well what's equally typical and basic... also stereotypical...?? a woman going straight for the money...

so she ....jokingly again...cuz there was a LOL... returned his low reaching sex comment with a money retort on the same level.....

i would think most dudes would just laugh the shit off.....okay....maybe i gotta come better with this one..

The screenshot you posted says otherwise. It reads like she was dead-ass serious about that bill money.

Based on the screenshot you posted, she wasn't really joking.

Seems like she genuinely cares about her bills being paid more than sex.

yea, there was more to it than that....that status was just the aftermath...

there was a whole real life debate, and i just wanted to see how yall thought about it....

but ultimately she was trying to say she'd rather a nigga come in the situation tricking than bragging on how good he can fuck....

i think the entire situation is fucking hilarious.. but there were some good debate points brought up in it all

yeah he got stung a lil bit, coulda played it much smoother

the extra post shows her colors tho.....im not even trippin on the bill comment

"everything has already been done, the sex doesnt impress me"

OK....wtf are we doing lol.....like at this point ima need you to clearly define what you would like from a man if we gone do this chat shit

are you looking for a close friend and financial partner that you give the draws to out of pity here and there?

I'm getting triggered...

Some men need to realize that their dick doesn't need to be inserted into every situation.

Example, years ago I got into it with my family, went to my man's house to vent to him and seek comfort. Told him I needed a hug. Nigga goes that ain't all that you need and starts grabbing my ass.

I'm in tears bruh, learn to read your woman, damn.

I'm curious to see how long they've been talking because he didn't read her at all

yea, there was more to it than that....that status was just the aftermath...

there was a whole real life debate, and i just wanted to see how yall thought about it....

but ultimately she was trying to say she'd rather a nigga come in the situation tricking than bragging on how good he can fuck....

i think the entire situation is fucking hilarious.. but there were some good debate points brought up in it all

lmao

the same ones will turn around and call him a TRICK or a DUCK for breaking them off with nothing in return, and still go fuck on mr good dick who aint put $5 on it

and this is slightly where his defense came from, cuz im sure he's had a taste

"everything has already been done, the sex doesnt impress me"

it basically means... talk to me... not about what you wanna do to me...

dudes don't understand this, but females like to be talked to, they like conversation.....they like to see interest from a dude outside of just sex.....

but mad dudes jump straight to sex at the first chance, and to a lot of females that's a turn off..

i mean it's mad niggaz who just sent unsolicited dick pics to chicks as a way to say hi...

the shit is crazy......

so yea she was being petty going tit for tat like "okay if all u want is sex, then all i want is money... fuck getting to know each other let's both be petty"

I'm getting triggered...

Some men need to realize that their dick doesn't need to be inserted into every situation.

Example, years ago I got into it with my family, went to my man's house to vent to him and seek comfort. Told him I needed a hug. Nigga goes that ain't all that you need and starts grabbing my ass.

I'm curious to see how long they've been talking because he didn't read her at all
exactly....

they had been online chatting for like a while, this was the first week of text conversation

I'm getting triggered...

aight I hear you....this is much different tho

if they just been chatting and have never had sex....that is the number 1 goal on his agenda right now.....known fact by any adult, thinking otherwise is being foolish imo

he came strong and childish with it, and could have gotten much further if he had some conversational skills

but it aint like he pulled his dick out at a funeral

he was already on 10 when she sent the pics, hair or not

damn you lookin good (with some extra wording that wasnt needed lol)

I'm getting triggered...

You can't "read your woman" via text. That's been covered to death ever since texting/IM became a "thing".

it basically means... talk to me... not about what you wanna do to me...

dudes don't understand this, but females like to be talked to, they like conversation.....they like to see interest from a dude outside of just sex.....

but mad dudes jump straight to sex at the first chance, and to a lot of females that's a turn off..

i mean it's mad niggaz who just sent unsolicited dick pics to chicks as a way to say hi...

the shit is crazy......

so yea she was being petty going tit for tat like "okay if all u want is sex, then all i want is money... fuck getting to know each other let's both be petty"

exactly....

they had been online chatting for like a while, this was the first week of text conversation

Can't have it both ways Du.

If they've already been talking online for a while, then there's likely been that convo she desires otherwise the likelihood of that being taken off FB or whatever is slim.

He saw an opening and took his shot. She rejected it and now he knows where he really stands with her.

Du I'm surprised you ain't invite her to the site so I could waste her time and ruin her life

Nigga

You can't "read your woman" via text. That's been covered to death ever since texting/IM became a "thing".
If he only knows her via text and they've never been in each other's presence then I would agree.
If they've been dating for a while then there's no excuse

Last edited:
I would’ve worded my response in a way that made it sound like prostitution. But jokingly of course.

they both was being childish, but he shoulda rolled with the jab and either came back with something witty, or be like, ahhh u right...

Back