Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Woman

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Both

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
everybody different, the same line that work on chick A might not work for chick B

That's true to an extent.

It also depends on the dude saying the line.

If it was a dude she was really interested in, she wouldn't have snapped on him like that.

Which leads me to believe that she was never really interested in him to begin with.

Probably just saw him as someone who she only ever intended to use for her own financial gain.

Basically, it all comes down to a scenario I've posted in multiple threads:

Dude a chick likes: "Damn girl, that ass is looking right in that dress."

Chick: *blushes and giggles*

50yr old fat nigga: "You look nice today"

Chick: *dismisses him as being too thirsty*

it basically means... talk to me... not about what you wanna do to me...

dudes don't understand this, but females like to be talked to, they like conversation.....they like to see interest from a dude outside of just sex.....

but mad dudes jump straight to sex at the first chance, and to a lot of females that's a turn off..

i mean it's mad niggaz who just sent unsolicited dick pics to chicks as a way to say hi...

the shit is crazy......

so yea she was being petty going tit for tat like "okay if all u want is sex, then all i want is money... fuck getting to know each other let's both be petty"

he came strong and childish with it, and could have gotten much further if he had some conversational skills

yeah i get that completely.....I def had to sharpen up over the years but I was once that nigga lol

ya boy jumped the gun and got disqualified....I still dont think anyone did anything completely wrong, as some people just dont have good, mature convo or people skills

they'll be alright.....he'll probably pump the brakes a lil bit on his next quest (definitely younger lol), and she'll probably find some good convo in somebody *shrugs*

If he only knows her via text and they've never been in each other's presence then I would agree.
If they've been saying for a while then there's no excuse

exactly....

they had been online chatting for like a while, this was the first week of text conversation

As the details of their "relationship" slowly emerge, it looks like they've had enough of a conversation via messenger to pique her interest and now they've taken it "offline", so to speak. Nothing so far about them having met face to face or even talking via phone convo, just text.

As the details of their "relationship" slowly emerge, it looks like they've had enough of a conversation via messenger to pique her interest and now they've taken it "offline", so to speak. Nothing so far about them having met face to face or even talking via phone convo, just text.
I'm confused... Are you against text messaging?
All I got from that is that their relationship is still in it's early stages and they are getting to know each other.
Texting is a valid form of communication and people can get to know ones personality through their words. Otherwise how would message forums like this work?

I'm confused... Are you against text messaging?
All I got from that is that their relationship is still in it's early stages and they are getting to know each other.
Texting is a valid form of communication and people can get to know ones personality through their words. Otherwise how would message forums like this work?

A lot has been written about how the nuances and emotions of a conversation cannot be translated via text. A single sentence can have a wide number of meanings depending on the tone of your voice, body language while saying it, etc. None of that comes across in a text which is why so much shit gets misconstrued in those convos.

Personally I prefer phone conversations or face-to-face interaction over text for ANYTHING. At a bare minimum voice calls 'cause at least I can hear the emotion in your voice.

A lot has been written about how the nuances and emotions of a conversation cannot be translated via text. A single sentence can have a wide number of meanings depending on the tone of your voice, body language while saying it, etc. None of that comes across in a text which is why so much shit gets misconstrued in those convos.

Personally I prefer phone conversations or face-to-face interaction over text for ANYTHING. At a bare minimum voice calls 'cause at least I can hear the emotion in your voice.

While I agree that in person communication is the best way to go... That still doesn't change the fact that what dude said would have been lame in any form of communication

While I agree that in person communication is the best way to go... That still doesn't change the fact that what dude said would have been lame in any form of communication

Nah, because you could say that line in just the right way to make it sound slick as fuck, which is where the problem with text comes into play: I don't care how hard you try you can't make that shit read any better but to say it in person it can come off in many different ways. On the phone he could have got her open with that line depending on how he said it. In person he could have thrown some body language behind it and made it even better... or worse depending on what he does.

Nah, because you could say that line in just the right way to make it sound slick as fuck, which is where the problem with text comes into play: I don't care how hard you try you can't make that shit read any better but to say it in person it can come off in many different ways. On the phone he could have got her open with that line depending on how he said it. In person he could have thrown some body language behind it and made it even better... or worse depending on what he does.

Lmao hell nah

"You got me feeling like I need to do some things to you" is trash as hell, especially from someone has had like 25-30 years to figure out how to talk to women

Extra bass in his voice over the phone ain't helping that gabbage

What body language or physical cue is gonna help that dud?

This?

giphy (2).gif

Maybe this?

tenor (1).gif

How about asking her to kick it? Providing a dope environment? Being interested in what she says or being an interesting person yourself? Being playful?

All kinds of routes lead to a woman's heart (or bed), but something like this leads to failure and rage typing

The dude wrong

Smart nigga's would've flipped that to his advantage.

"Pay a bill? What language is that? Never heard of that BUT let's talk about that while I take you out to show off your new hairstyle'
or something to the effect.

Once you show feelings for a simple dart she threw you'll be labeled a lame.

Lmao hell nah

"You got me feeling like I need to do some things to you" is trash as hell, especially from someone has had like 25-30 years to figure out how to talk to women

This?

View attachment 77625

Maybe this?

View attachment 77626

How about asking her to kick it? Providing a dope environment? Being interested in what she says or being an interesting person yourself? Being playful?

All kinds of routes lead to a woman's heart (or bed), but something like this leads to failure and rage typing

Then you haven't been outside much or have that one dude in the crew that stays saying corny ass shit but somehow always get's the chick he's trying to holler at. It's all about finesse; that's why it's called "spiiting game", not "writing game". Coming from the right dude the lamest of lame ass lines will work beautifully.

Then you haven't been outside much or have that one dude in the crew that stays saying corny ass shit but somehow always get's the chick he's trying to holler at. It's all about finesse; that's why it's called "spiiting game", not "writing game". Coming from the right dude the lamest of lame ass lines will work beautifully.

Lmao I got homies who say the exact same thing (usually corny) to every woman they meet and the law of averages catches up eventually

And having game has nothing to do with throwing lines out there. Game is about creating and maintaining conversation, regardless of who you talk to.

But then again, you probably havent been outside much

Last edited:
The dude is outta line. He caught feelings for no reason. He wants some pussy, and he randomly put it out there. She wants some money, and she randomly put it out there. Same shit, so why did he react that way?

The only thing with her I don't understand is the whole "sex doesn't impress me" shit. Fuck does that even mean? Who is fucking to impress the other person, especially at 40+? Ya'll trying to get a nut. That's it.

The dude wrong

Smart nigga's would've flipped that to his advantage.

"Pay a bill? What language is that? Never heard of that BUT let's talk about that while I take you out to show off your new hairstyle'
or something to the effect.

Once you show feelings for a simple dart she threw you'll be labeled a lame.
chick once told me she ain't do casual sex...

i told her i'd wear a suit and tie

:aye:

Lmao hell nah

This?

View attachment 77625

Maybe this?

View attachment 77626

the courvoisier glass and unbuttoned shirt showing your chest hair..(2018pause)

If dude sees a pic and let's the woman know she's attractive and how she makes him feel, what's the problem?

She took two shots at him.

Saying pay a bill and saying she not really feeling him sexually like that.

What woman says that about good dick or a nigga she feeling?

Just is on par with a chick asking if you love her after just nuttin.

She foul for this.
Nigga was feeling hype his lady looking good.
So why she get her hair done?

Funky hoe.

If she ain't trynna fuck over 40...then you know niggas gonna take shit too long.
And that's why her 40 yr old ass ain't married and still looking for bill money.

Back