Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
Text message conversation,

both parties over age 40

Guy: Good morning beautiful
Woman: Hey Handsome
Guy:How are you feeling this morning?
Woman: Kinda tired, I was up all night getting my hair done.
Guy: Oh really? can you send me a pic? I'd like to see it.
Woman : *Posts 2 pics*
Guy: Damn girl, you looking delicious in those pics
Woman: aw, thanks
Guy: Yea, You got me feeling like I needa do some things to you
Woman: Lol, like what? Pay a bill
Guy: Damn, it's like that?
Woman: Like what?
Guy: Why women always gotta make it about money? That shit a turn off
Woman: Why guys always gotta make it about sex, I'm over 40. That shit don't impress me no more.

who was outta line???

nobody they just childish lol

if you texting good mornings theres some sort of interest

so yes, he wants to fuck sumn......you know this, he knows this, ya mama knows this....stop being silly

and that shit was slick, but he coulda let it roll off and told her what he wanted to do instead of getting defensive

both seem like they've had the average run around bs and are just looking out for themselves

The guy wrong for catching feelings. She asked a question. All he had to do was ignore it or say no if she was serious.

He can indirectly ask to fuck her but she can't directly ask for bill money.

That "pay a bill" shit is tired. That's how women stay single. If you over 40 ain't nobody got time for the bullshit, especially when it comes to sex. I'm felin you, you feelin me, let's get it crackin. She still on some old ass Janet Jackson "What have you done for me lately" bullshit.

Dude already got the hint. It's time to bounce.

That "pay a bill" shit is tired. That's how women stay single. If you over 40 ain't nobody got time for the bullshit, especially when it comes to sex. I'm felin you, you feelin me, let's get it crackin. She still on some old ass Janet Jackson "What have you done for me lately" bullshit.

lol, but he can say

"yea i wanna do some thangs to you" lol, and that's not tired, lol....

she hit him with a joke nigga caught feelings..

they both still single...

Both.

She sent a pic of her hair. He should've stuck to complimenting her hair and it prolly would've gotten him further than sexualizing her pic.

She blocked his advances the way some women do. Scare him off by asking for sumn ridiculous. Sign of immaturity imo...

Either that or she is 40 and doesn't have a handle on her finances.

40+ is kind of young to be so jaded on sex.

nobody they just childish lol

if you texting good mornings theres some sort of interest

so yes, he wants to fuck sumn......you know this, he knows this, ya mama knows this....stop being silly

and that shit was slick, but he coulda let it roll off and told her what he wanted to do instead of getting defensive

both seem like they've had the average run around bs and are just looking out for themselves

Agreed

I bet if he said he was gonna slap the booty with a check in the amount of her car note.... It would have popped off for him

He could have just kept the check after too

naw she already facebook blasted him....

they done...

View attachment 77614

well damn, just put the pussy out on the curb then shit......its done

if you aint found your prince charming that stimulates you mentally and emotionally and teaches you the ways of his tribe yet, shits looking slim

stop texing that man when you already knew he wasnt your life changer

You will not besmirch Janet's name or song, dammit!

That song is about a nigga that did everything to get her then fell tf off when he got her. Ole early Lawrence ass niggas.

lol, but he can say

If she lookin good then that's what it is but don't use that as a reason the stick your hand out.

He said "Yea, You got me feeling like I needa do some things to you" not "Yea, You got me feeling like I needa do some things FOR you"

Being thirsty at any age keeps dudes single as well though

Like I said, they're made for each other

i dunno,

i ain't single no more, but i don't think i woulda caught feelings from the joke....i don't think i woulda even read that deep into it....

i just think it's clear that being sexually flirty ain't the most effective means of communicating with the chick....

everybody different, the same line that work on chick A might not work for chick B

lol, but he can say

Based on the screenshot you posted, she wasn't really joking.

Seems like she genuinely cares about her bills being paid more than sex.

If she lookin good then that's what it is but don't use that as a reason the stick your hand out.

He said "Yea, You got me feeling like I needa do some things to you" not "Yea, You got me feeling like I needa do some things FOR you"
i thought it was a slick ass joke....

i like chicks who use their wit...

basically she flipped his compliment into something equally as thirsty....

i don't take it as she really wants a nigga to help her with her bills....

she was being funny, basically saying "you petty"....you see her hair and the first thing u go to is something sexual.....

not the hair looks nice, or nice picture... u get nasty with it....that's typical.. that's basic....

guy goes straight for the sex references...well what's equally typical and basic... also stereotypical...?? a woman going straight for the money...

so she ....jokingly again...cuz there was a LOL... returned his low reaching sex comment with a money retort on the same level.....

i would think most dudes would just laugh the shit off.....okay....maybe i gotta come better with this one..

Based on the screenshot you posted, she wasn't really joking.

Seems like she genuinely cares about her bills being paid more than sex.

Pretty much this. The attitude coming off that screenshot is everything dude needs to make an informed decision.

Again, if you're in your 40's and still single it ain't like you got the pick of the litter or got time on your side.

Back