Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Woman

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Both

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
That "pay a bill" shit is tired. That's how women stay single. If you over 25 ain't nobody got time for the bullshit, especially when it comes to sex. I'm felin you, you feelin me, let's get it crackin. She still on some old ass Janet Jackson "What have you done for me lately" bullshit.

Dude already got the hint. It's time to bounce.
Fixed

I'm getting triggered...

Some men need to realize that their dick doesn't need to be inserted into every situation.

Example, years ago I got into it with my family, went to my man's house to vent to him and seek comfort. Told him I needed a hug. Nigga goes that ain't all that you need and starts grabbing my ass.

I'm in tears bruh, learn to read your woman, damn.

I'm curious to see how long they've been talking because he didn't read her at all

Im sorry but I laughed hard as fuck at this.

I might or might not have done the same thing your man did in a very similar situation.

Smmfh. Im ashamed of myself when its put like that.

My whole thing is she keeps saying she 40 and she not impressed by sex, but she 40 and still impressed by getting her cell phone bill paid for?

I don't understand this "I'm an old lady, I've already had sex" thing. Hasn't she had men pay for her before, too? If not then maybe she's not a catch to begin with. And if she has, then why is that any more special than sex?

Lol at its a joke...no its not

Had a bitch ask me for $$ never met her...i said ok send me nudes first she said

"Ow i dont do that"

I was gona get the pics n block her lmao

HOLD UP
Kanye SMALL.png
She is over 40 and looking for someone to pay her bill LMFAO!! Obviously someone else is already blowing her back out or she just miserable.

This is what happens when you don't build a rapport before making sexnual comments.

I bet that nigga was like
giphy.webp

The joke flew over y'all head.

She was basically calling him thirsty by acting like a gold digger.

She don't need a nigga paying her bill, just like she don't need a nigga who thinks a sexual innuendo is a compliment for hair.

But y'all continue to look at it y'all way

Back