Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Idk Jay and Nas had history and an actual reason to beef

This one is 2 weird niggas beefing for no apparent real reason
It wasn't 10 plus years in the making with. They weren't doing songs together and dropping subliminal for over their entire careers...

They were still somewhat cool when big died...

Control came out how long ago??

Plus Nas and Jay were able to shake on it and do some post beef collaborations....hbk just said put these niggaz in a ring and let them fight it out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hbk ain't give a fuck about take over or ether

On the one and only hand who is out here in their 30s texting females underage? That's some quiet on the set level shit. I'll admit Drake know a shit ton more people than I do but still...what reason is there to ever text an underage girl?

There is no reason. Im 100% in agreement with the fact that it's creepy as hell. I also understand though if a person has had their name and face attached to a story for years and now the world is talking about it they'd feel inclined to say something about it. Especially when people aren't talking about the potential abuse genuinely but as a gotcha moment for a battle.

I ain’t even think about this shit. Drake ol lying ass went online and ran with them secret agent theories. I knew that planting stories didn’t make sense.

Honestly I don't want Drake to retire though. Him and Future got some good

"Yeah I'm toxic, but I fuck good so you gotta fuck with me" music..

Sliming you out was my anthem for 2023 😫

Unpopular opinion part whatever:

Come to think of it... Not Like Us is flames right now, but I don't think it'll stand the test of time though due to the pedo allegations being all up in it (pause), it'll ruin the replay value if Drake continues to reach or maintain success and is cleared of cases thrown at him

The song would've been fire same way if he was just styling and clowning on Drake and OVO for the sake of it without the pedo shit

And before y'all start speculating...we good over here, I just live vicariously thru toxic music, cuz classically I ain't shit...I just been good the last 15 years...

🤔

B- at worst

Plus Nas and Jay were able to shake on it and do some post beef collaborations....hbk just said put these niggaz in a ring and let them fight it out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hbk ain't give a fuck about take over or ether
Because Jay was a Stan whose feelings were hurt

Once Nas tapped in on the shoulder he was good lol

Drake really is a master manipulator cause I was over here thinking for a second “damn maybe he did plant the mole himself to spin Kendrick”. Thinking they pulled off some Olivia Pope shit

then come to think about it, his camp released a statement after Meet the Grahams talkin bout “the allegations about Drake having a daughter are untrue.” They wasn’t talkin none of that secret spy shit. He starting to act like Tekashi. I am sick of his web of lies.

Back