FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Craziest shit to me is Drake accusing Kendrick of buying streams.

Drake...the guy that used AI to sound like Tupac...The nigga that pulled tactics from his white heritage on the how to of planting evidence...the Canadian 006 himself that got spies everywhere watching Kenny and the kids wants me to believe Kendrick is buying streams?

In all honesty I have no doubt that nigga is not beyond buying streams and paying bots to post shit.

So they're speaking out, and im seeing this along with something from Millie Bobbie Brown when she flipped out over people assuming Drake was preying on her too. So either these young ladies are tired of their names and images being used as part of a rap beef, which is 100% understandable, or somebody is asking them to do so on Drake behalf. Either way at this point it's believe whatever makes you hate or love Drake.

The Game being the king of the west at any point in history is news to me.
You have been living under a rock man. Hell, before Game came to the West, it was really bad. There was no good music there at all, nothing on the charts or anything at all. He put WEST on the map again. Saved simply. Now it's Kendrick who has arrived. He has taken over the shit not only in West but in all of Hip Hop. He's the best rapper since Nas and Prodigy

• Cap
Reactions: PhenomTheMac
You have been living under a rock man. Hell, before Game came to the West, it was really bad. There was no good music there at all, nothing on the charts or anything at all. He put WEST on the map again. Saved simply. Now it's Kendrick who has arrived. He has taken over the shit not only in West but in all of Hip Hop. He's the best rapper since Nas and Prodigy
You're writing has become so much more reasonable and understandable in your arguments... have... omg, have you been hacked?? One happy face for no two sad ones for yes

So they're speaking out, and im seeing this along with something from Millie Bobbie Brown when she flipped out over people assuming Drake was preying on her too. So either these young ladies are tired of their names and images being used as part of a rap beef, which is 100% understandable, or somebody is asking them to do so on Drake behalf. Either way at this point it's believe whatever makes you hate or love Drake.

Kendrick didn't name these women. These rumors have been around for years. Drake brought up Millie by himself

Maaaaaaan!!!

That nigga Dot’s flow, aggression, cadence, barz, EVERYTHING when he starts wit’ that…

I lean on you niggaz like anotha’ line of ‘Wok
Yeah it’s all eyes on me and I’ma send this up to PAC
Put tha whole label on me and I’ma get’em dropped……..

All tha way to

Roll they ass up like a fresh pack’a Zah
City is back up it’s a must we outside!!

COT DAAMN!!

:scust:

Maaaaaaan!!!

That nigga Dot’s flow, aggression, cadence, barz, EVERYTHING when he starts wit’ that…

I lean on you niggaz like anotha’ line of ‘Wok
Yeah it’s all eyes on me and I’ma send this up to PAC
Put tha whole label on me and I’ma get’em dropped……..

All tha way to

Roll they ass up like a fresh pack’a Zah
City is back up it’s a must we outside!!

COT DAAMN!!

:scust:
Yeah man that’s my shit too

I only listen for that part lol

Stop trying to discourage hip hop talk on a hip hop site

Go to the OJ Lounge and cry with the rest of them niggas who don't wanna talk about it but still talking about it

:hahaha:

now that you mention it, its prolly bout time you change the name to someone else

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
Yeah man that’s my shit too

I only listen for that part lol

Nah…I gotta hear this nigga sing A MINORRR too…that shit tight…pause no homillz

Wait…BEAT YO ASS AND HIDE THA BIBLE IF GOD WATCHING!!! Gotta yell THAT shit…

When he talk about how tha fuck nigga fucked on Wayne’s girl…and then got him tatt’d on his arm like a bitch… I listen to that part too

Oh oh and when he breaks down tha whole stealin’ Atl nigga infinity stones and calls him a colonizer…that part fire

What about that o-v-HOE o-v-HOE…gotta laugh wit everybody at them niggaz when that part come on

You get my drift pause no homillz

:lol10:

Los going down swinging in here 😂😂😂
swagger.gif