FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Using that logic, that means Drake is hiding another kid.

If you're really listening, it's clear Drake is getting all of his material from the Mr.Morale album and he peeped Kendrick and his wife don't follow each other on IG.

But he fucked that up yesterday thinking Dot was talking about himself getting molested, when it was his mother.

From the Push Ups roll out, the AI track, the slave bar, the " i fed em info" excuse without documenting you did it and then sounding hurt about Kendrick using said info, the list goes on.. strategically Drake fucked up a lot in this battle.

Kendrick treated this shit like a real war. Not Like Us isn't just good cuz it's a bop. It's a call and response record, it's a dance, etc. He's making a mockery of everything associated with Drake. Every time Drake says "6 god" from now on, niggas gonna say 69 god, there's no more OVO, it's OV Ho.

The shit Dot is doing is tactical.

I think if you're looking at it in one way maybe. But objectively, I think there's something there with Kendrick Lamar and Whitney. Otherwise why bring that up? I dont think Drake is bowing out either, I think he's going to come with another angle, and again if there's truth behind the allegations of Kendrick beating on his wife or we find out Kendrick fathered a bastard, that's an L and I'm not sure I can put Kendrick up IF that happens.

And yeah Kendrick has approached it very tactfully. I never would have imagined he would be this strategic and methodical. I honestly believe he masterminded this whole ordeal and has been waiting to do this for a long time. The level of depth, the rollout, the records, he had to have been plotting for a long time.

So now that we know Family Matters was Drake's red button and he's tapping out, Kendrick's next joint has the be the spirit bomb right? 2 or 3+ more songs toward a dude who isn't saying shit back would start to look crazy. He's gotta put it all in this next joint.

So now that we know Family Matters was Drake's red button and he's tapping out, Kendrick's next joint has the be the spirit bomb right? 2 or 3+ more songs toward a dude who isn't saying shit back would start to look crazy. He's gotta put it all in this next joint.
na I want to see kdot full vision idgaf drake quit the songs themselves are repayable and are good songs outside the diss tracks

Drake isn't done

Drake isn't done
vince-carter-its-over.gif