Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m really done with Drake after finding out he either had help or stole that flow for push-ups but this is out of my hands.

It seems like they not like us has taken over the world and Kendrick has four songs in the top 10 of the billboard.

and even though the Drake people are still fighting back, it seems like Kendrick really did what he said he was gonna do and this is gonna have long lasting repercussions on Drake‘s career and possibly his freedom.

Drake never disproved the main topic and public opinion of him being a culture vulture, therefore he lost. I couldn't care less about either one of these niggas family issues and I dont think anyone who cares about this from the standpoint of being a hip hop fan cares either.

Rap battles aren't just trading bars back and forth, they're debates. And whoever sells their point the strongest is the winner. He lost musically and strategically.

Drake never disproved the main topic and public opinion of him being a culture vulture, therefore he lost. I couldn't care less about either one of these niggas family issues and I dont think anyone who cares about this from the standpoint of being a hip hop fan cares either.

Rap battles aren't just trading bars back and forth, they're debates. And whoever sells their point the strongest is the winner. He lost musically and strategically.

Again, what are people saying or using to prove that he is a culture vulture? We're talking about a nigga that came from a family of musicians and was exposed to the music at a young age.

Lol.

family matters is so fucking cold and i don’t think it’s getting enough love

Facts

"Let me get a used Ferrari for a rapper, take the nigga on a horse ride"

Bar

Ross callin me the white boy and the shit kind of got a ring to it
Cause all these rappers wavin white flags while the whole fuckin club sing to it

Bar

Body after fuckin body and you know Rick readin my Miranda rights

Bar

Lookin back on previous battles in the history of hip hop...was this one the worse? And by worse, I'm talmbout did this truly go too far?

Cuz when folks speak about how this was the greatest battle ever in hip hop...I'm kinda like "Ehh". ONLY b/c this battle had the advantage of social media pushing it. Others back in the day did not.

Cuz imo Pac's "Hit'em" still ranks top 3 most scathing diss.

Facts

"Let me get a used Ferrari for a rapper, take the nigga on a horse ride"

Bar

Ross callin me the white boy and the shit kind of got a ring to it
Cause all these rappers wavin white flags while the whole fuckin club sing to it

Bar

Body after fuckin body and you know Rick readin my Miranda rights

Bar

I can't front...I lol'd at that line. Cold. Lol

Back