Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is a little suspicious, considering no other rapper has had a run for 20 years.

It's good to see you back OB but I don't agree with this one. Jay, Busta Rhymes, Nas and plenty others had incredible runs without having to be some kind of "plant".

Also Drake is and always has been sus and for real the only reason I'm not shitting on him right now is because at least 9/10 of yall are some fairweather Drake haters. I been in this fuck Drake shit since from day 1! As far as I recall from the old place and a little here it was me an @Black_Samson leading the charge.

Y'all had me awake at night in Brooklyn in a 1st floor apartment listening to this Canadian Jew crooning in monotone in every car that passed by or stopped at the red light for over a decade and now you have to live with it.

Also Kendrick sounds like Elmer Fudd when he raps so really... I have no dog in this fight.

Listening to this beef again. Ranking them in order:

Euphoria is clearly the best track in this whole thing. SMOKED Aubs without getting personal at all.

Family Matters is Aubrey’s best track, and he swung for the fences. The problem is….

Not Like Us trumped all of it, and had the country partying to Aubrey’s corpse.

6:16 was cool as shit. My personal favorite, and the last track that kept it lyrical before the shit got ugly.

Push Ups made people aware Aubrey was here to get busy.

As scathing as Meet the Grahams was, the daughter shit put a real sour on it. Otherwise, this could’ve been as big of a nuke Family Matters was.

The Heart Part 6 lacked just that…heart. Aubrey just wanted to get a last shot in before bowing out.

Taylor Made should’ve never been made. Fuck ghost writing, this nigga was ghost performing. Clearly a miss.

Bro niggas really coming saying he wasn’t preying on them?
If a chick gotta come out and say he didn't prey on them, the L already been served
. In my online career, I've often encountered females who didn't want to expose a nigga even after he did her dirty.. Women inherently have a protective nature. Regardless of what they say... The fact that they feel the need to make public statements when they weren't even name dropped in the songs speaks volumes...

Only one who was actually name dropped was Millie and it was by Drake .
Kendrick never said shorty name
.. But Drake felt the heat.

Where there's smoke there's fire. Shit nasty

Kendrick didn't name these women. These rumors have been around for years. Drake brought up Millie by himself

Millie Bobbie Brown is also a name that's been brought up for a while. She apparently said something right when people started talking about it. I know Kendrick didn't say them by name but these are 3 of the stories the internet has been running with for a while.

Maaaaaaan!!!

That nigga Dot’s flow, aggression, cadence, barz, EVERYTHING when he starts wit’ that…

I lean on you niggaz like anotha’ line of ‘Wok
Yeah it’s all eyes on me and I’ma send this up to PAC
Put tha whole label on me and I’ma get’em dropped……..

All tha way to

Roll they ass up like a fresh pack’a Zah
City is back up it’s a must we outside!!

COT DAAMN!!

:scust:
The runs they go on these tracks are crazy af

The very first time I shot me a Drac’, the homie had told me to aim it this way....

If a chick gotta come out and say he didn't prey on them, the L already been served
. In my online career, I've often encountered females who didn't want to expose a nigga even after he did her dirty.. Women inherently have a protective nature. Regardless of what they say... The fact that they feel the need to make public statements when they weren't even name dropped in the songs speaks volumes...

Only one who was actually name dropped was Millie and it was by Kendrick never said shorty name

Where there's smoke there's fire. Shit nwhole.

On the one hand you're right. Where there's smoke there's 99% of the time fire. But you also can't discount, especially in today's social media age, that some folks just might not want their name associated with some shit. And having your name continuously brought up for years in a situation like this can and has caused people before to speak up and say "keep my name out of this shit". They werent name dropped in songs but their names and images have been used for years now and this beef magnified it even more.

It's good to see you back OB but I don't agree with this one. Jay, Busta Rhymes, Nas and plenty others had incredible runs without having to be some kind of "plant".

Also Drake is and always has been sus and for real the only reason I'm not shitting on him right now is because at least 9/10 of yall are some fairweather Drake haters. I been in this fuck Drake shit since from day 1! As far as I recall from the old place and a little here it was me an @Black_Samson leading the charge.

Y'all had me awake at night in Brooklyn in a 1st floor apartment listening to this Canadian Jew crooning in monotone in every car that passed by or stopped at the red light for over a decade and now you have to live with it.

Also Kendrick sounds like Elmer Fudd when he raps so really... I have no dog in this fight.

Hey Sneak!

I had to come outta hibernation for this exhilarating time. I meant a 20 year run as the nigga out-charting everyone and decisively holding the crown. Sure Busta, Nas, etc have had careers that have spanned over a few decades, but Drake has pretty much had the industry sewed up since I was in college. That is unprecedented. I love Drake’s music, but these are reasonable questions. And it sounds like you mad cause we didn’t dislike Drake soon enough for you.

On the one hand you're right. Where there's smoke there's 99% of the time fire. But you also can't discount, especially in today's social media age, that some folks just might not want their name associated with some shit. And having your name continuously brought up for years in a situation like this can and has caused people before to speak up and say "keep my name out of this shit". They werent name dropped in songs but their names and images have been used for years now and this beef magnified it even more.
On the one and only hand who is out here in their 30s texting females underage? That's some quiet on the set level shit. I'll admit Drake know a shit ton more people than I do but still...what reason is there to ever text an underage girl?

I rank this beef higher up than jay vs nas

but tupac vs biggie ranks the top for me
Naw, this number one

Jay and Nas beefed in 2000-2002

Nas first album came out in 94, Jay in 96

That's less than 10 years as actual billboard rivals.

Pac first album in 91
Big in 94

Again, very short time the were rivals..

This Drake v Kendrick rivalry been building for OVER 10 years.. Plus they dropped way more songs against each other in a shorter period of time.

This legit might be the biggest one.
They've had way more time to build fan bases and impact the culture on a global scale

The prior two were just rap beefs....

This is bigger than rap

Only one who was actually name dropped was Millie and it was by Drake .
Kendrick never said shorty name

Where there's smoke there's fire. Shit nasty

I know right. Like, why does he even know that many teenagers. I don’t know any teenagers

Naw, this number one

Jay and Nas beefed in 2000-2002

Nas first album came out in 94, Jay in 96

That's less than 10 years as actual billboard rivals.

Nas first album in 91
Big in 94

Again, very short time the were rivals..

This Drake v Kendrick rivalry been building for OVER 10 years.. Plus they dropped way more songs against each other in a shorter period of time.

This legit might be the biggest one
Idk Jay and Nas had history and an actual reason to beef

This one is 2 weird niggas beefing for no apparent real reason

Back