FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't think people understand what I was trying to say.

All I was saying is if you forget about who you like, who revealed what about whom, and all the extra shit, and just focus on the quality of the songs, Drake has shown that he's a way better rapper than Lamar.

Back in the day, Drake would be considered the winner considering solely the music.

I wasn't aware that how people judge rap battles have changed so much.
I'm gonna need you to name a rap battle from mainstream artists beefing that was about the quality of music

Reactions: ZMaKEa
Unpopular opinion part whatever:

Come to think of it... Not Like Us is flames right now, but I don't think it'll stand the test of time though due to the pedo allegations being all up in it (pause), it'll ruin the replay value if Drake continues to reach or maintain success and is cleared of cases thrown at him

The song would've been fire same way if he was just styling and clowning on Drake and OVO for the sake of it without the pedo shit
Interesting but part of the reason it works is because it specifically emphasizes "they not like us."

From a strategic perspective its gold, it doesnt hinge on if Drake is charged or convicted. The damage is done by using real ones upstanding morals to isolate them from Drake.

I.E. Drake and them OVO boys out here hanging with pedos, they not like us. Thats universal and applies to 99% of everybody on this board, even the people defending dude gotta admit thats weirdo shit. Kendrick just flexed the artistry by making it where the people can c/b walk to it lmao.

I think niggas just have the timing wrong. I think people believe that these songs were made in the order that they were released and that's not true.

I forgot who said it but they mentioned that Kendrick had like an 18 minute diss song. Push-Ups ends with a snippet from Family Matters. Plus Drake had to shoot the whole Family Matters video.

I think Kendrick got some info from an OVO leak and Drake tightened up and that's when they sent the invalid info. Kendrick used the fake shit like the daughter and then Drake shot the video. That's why he said you're digging for dirt and should be digging for proof. That's also why I think Kendrick stepped on Family Matters so fast. He knew that Drake would mention the fake shit so he put out Not Like Us 15 minutes later and dropped the whole angle about the kids.

Also notice how calm Drake's demeanor is at the end of Family Matters and on The Heart Part 6. He's rapping like a nigga that knows he's ahead. Kendrick was rapping like he knew he needed to make a hit to drown out Family Matters.

The story planting was in response to Kendrick saying Drake had a leak and Kendrick bit too hard on it. That's why Drake went so hard at the end of Family Matters and even provided the visuals.
*Reads*

Wow

Earn your owls my nigga!!! Earn Em!!!
🦉🦉🦉

Ayo it's like Coney Island up in this bitch.

And my new standard disclaimer... I dislike both these dudes equally but acknowledge their talent as well.
I had to step away and reflect and reset.

The dick eating on the net, the fuckin nerds acting like Kendrick created horror rap, the allegations being proof, Drake being passive aggressive fuck nigga king of the Nawf, the Kai's and the Akademiks being taken seriously, the whites adding their two cents and the worst of all in this gumbo of fuck shit the gawddamn stans......scust.

I think niggas just have the timing wrong. I think people believe that these songs were made in the order that they were released and that's not true.

I forgot who said it but they mentioned that Kendrick had like an 18 minute diss song. Push-Ups ends with a snippet from Family Matters. Plus Drake had to shoot the whole Family Matters video.

I think Kendrick got some info from an OVO leak and Drake tightened up and that's when they sent the invalid info. Kendrick used the fake shit like the daughter and then Drake shot the video. That's why he said you're digging for dirt and should be digging for proof. That's also why I think Kendrick stepped on Family Matters so fast. He knew that Drake would mention the fake shit so he put out Not Like Us 15 minutes later and dropped the whole angle about the kids.

Also notice how calm Drake's demeanor is at the end of Family Matters and on The Heart Part 6. He's rapping like a nigga that knows he's ahead. Kendrick was rapping like he knew he needed to make a hit to drown out Family Matters.

The story planting was in response to Kendrick saying Drake had a leak and Kendrick bit too hard on it. That's why Drake went so hard at the end of Family Matters and even provided the visuals.

You went full Spencer Reid with this breakdown. Idk whether to be impressed or concerned. As for Drake the smartest thing he should've done once he knew Kendrick knew about the song was...make a new damn song he hadn't clearly heard yet.

Y'all gotta understand how small the music industry is.. All these niggaz share chicks and pillow talk. There's tons of industry secrets and hidden gossip the masses don't know about. Plus considering this shit been brewing for over a decade. There's prolly tons of dirt they have on each other

This metro is such a loser. Its like hea dying for drake attention

Conan The Barbarian Conan GIF - Conan The Barbarian Conan Thulsa Doom GIFs