FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Interesting but part of the reason it works is because it specifically emphasizes "they not like us."

From a strategic perspective its gold, it doesnt hinge on if Drake is charged or convicted. The damage is done by using real ones upstanding morals to isolate them from Drake.

I.E. Drake and them OVO boys out here hanging with pedos, they not like us. Thats universal and applies to 99% of everybody on this board, even the people defending dude gotta admit thats weirdo shit. Kendrick just flexed the artistry by making it where the people can c/b walk to it lmao.

Yeah but he could've easily done it without the pedo stamp all over it.

He already called Drake a culture-vulture and all that, so many other ways to say "they not like us" and it'll stick. The song structure, beat and change at the end were amazing enough. Don't need the bullshit attached is what I'm saying.

But we'll see 🤷🏿‍♂️

Yeah but he could've easily done it without the pedo stamp all over it.

He already called Drake a culture-vulture and all that, so many other ways to say "they not like us" and it'll stick. The song structure, beat and change at the end were amazing enough. Don't need the bullshit attached is what I'm saying.

But we'll see 🤷🏿‍♂️

The Pedo shit is going to stop Not Like Us from reaching a lot of platforms and avenues.

Drake should maybe pivot and focus on the culture vulture shit.... He can use that to talk some shit while still doin a lil damage control. And that Whitney angle aint cutting it either.. Seems like a miscalculation he gotta attack from another angle. Hope he aint really done and lands another solid hit

• Haha
Reactions: TTBF
Drake should maybe pivot and focus on the culture vulture shit.... He can use that to talk some shit while still doin a lil damage control. And that Whitney angle aint cutting it either.. Seems like a miscalculation he gotta attack from another angle. Hope he aint really done and lands another solid hit
1715045217070.gif