Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Drake should maybe pivot and focus on the culture vulture shit.... He can use that to talk some shit while still doin a lil damage control. And that Whitney angle aint cutting it either.. Seems like a miscalculation he gotta attack from another angle. Hope he aint really done and lands another solid hit

There's rumors that Kendrick and Whitney have been separated for months and may have even split. I think Drake is gonna lean hard into the bad father angle on Kendrick since Kendrick tried to hit him there. That's why he had the hypocrite shit about Blacker the Berry in the video.

I think Drake is going to make the beef very personal and I can already see niggas copping please when he does that.

Yeah but he could've easily done it without the pedo stamp all over it.

He already called Drake a culture-vulture and all that, so many other ways to say "they not like us" and it'll stick. The song structure, beat and change at the end were amazing enough. Don't need the bullshit attached is what I'm saying.

But we'll see 🤷🏿‍♂️
🤝🏾 i can respect it. Time will tell on this one.

Is this about who raps the best on the mic or who can go the lowest with the shovel? There is techniques to slinging mud too.

If this was on a battle rap stage, with a crowd, and they have to say their lyrics acapella, who's winning the crowd?

There is a big discrepancy between the two of them when comparing their songs; and one of them will not translate in that kind of environment.

Well, if who is rapping the best is what this is really about.

Drake should maybe pivot and focus on the culture vulture shit.... He can use that to talk some shit while still doin a lil damage control. And that Whitney angle aint cutting it either.. Seems like a miscalculation he gotta attack from another angle. Hope he aint really done and lands another solid hit
I feel like this was the shit that everyone found disgusting. He did it with trap, he did it with reggae, he did it with afro beats, he did it with them UK niggas (though if we being honest he did them a favor), the nigga be on every wave.

The only thing i can compare this to is it's like when you hear the Selena Gomez's verse on Rema's - Calm Down.

Right… whole damn track sounded like a heavy sigh. Let them tell it, it’s the sound of a relaxed, zen Drake who can kick back and bask in his win.

Nah man. At first I was like... ok dude is cookin... but that outro... it verified that he really thought family matters was his nuclear bomb but that shit got stepped on and he's kinda like... "but all that shit was lies!" and now he's realizing that none of it matters because the memes are going. Drake is probably feeling how Meek felt during their beef.

Drake could’ve flip the grooming shit so cleverly and flipped it back on the culture in a few bars.

“Grooming? Nah just following the blueprint, trying to find my Beyoncé/ Couldn’t, so my 444 is on delay”

Could’ve flip the ATL culture vulture shit on some who you helping shit? what’s the last feat. Kendrick Lamar song?

The Buried Alive Part 2 joint should’ve happened instead of Taylor Made.

Family Matters should’ve dropped after Euphoria

Chubbs fucking up.

Nah man. At first I was like... ok dude is cookin... but that outro... it verified that he really thought family matters was his nuclear bomb but that shit got stepped on and he's kinda like... "but all that shit was lies!" and now he's realizing that none of it matters because the memes are going. Drake is probably feeling how Meek felt during their beef.

Exactly. This is a totally different era. People don’t even care about lyrics anymore. That’s why Kendrick switched up cause everybody’s in the comments like “well the song didn’t make me dance”. I literally did a google image search this morning for “Drake’s booty” which shows you how silly it’s gotten. It’s supposed to be about who made the best diss, song for song.

Drake could’ve flip the grooming shit so cleverly and flipped it back on the culture in a few bars.

“Grooming? Nah just following the blueprint, trying to find my Beyoncé/ Couldn’t, so my 444 is on delay”

Could’ve flip the ATL culture vulture shit on some who you helping shit? what’s the last feat. Kendrick Lamar song?

The Buried Alive Part 2 joint should’ve happened instead of Taylor Made.

Family Matters should’ve dropped after Euphoria

Chubbs fucking up.
1715047058260.gif

iu

So they're speaking out, and im seeing this along with something from Millie Bobbie Brown when she flipped out over people assuming Drake was preying on her too. So either these young ladies are tired of their names and images being used as part of a rap beef, which is 100% understandable, or somebody is asking them to do so on Drake behalf. Either way at this point it's believe whatever makes you hate or love Drake.

Imagine minding your business on a sunny May afternoon and you keep getting your mentions blown up over a rapper you met 10+ years ago when you were 17. Aside from MBB, these women don't have entertainment careers where they have to make statements to the public. Barring everything I learned from this Trump hush money case, I see these women as just clearing their names rather than taking up for a rapper they met once. They'd get more clout saying he is a creep, but who wants to go thru all that if speculation and sketchy pictures/videos is all you got? Drake still a Milhouse ass nigga tho.

Back