Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lookin back on previous battles in the history of hip hop...was this one the worse? And by worse, I'm talmbout did this truly go too far?

Cuz when folks speak about how this was the greatest battle ever in hip hop...I'm kinda like "Ehh". ONLY b/c this battle had the advantage of social media pushing it. Others back in the day did not.

Cuz imo Pac's "Hit'em" still ranks top 3 most scathing diss.
Calling another man a pedo was crazy. Getting the clubs to dance and call him a pedo is something else entirely lmao

No violence though

This beef only remind me that Diddy is a wild nigga. He punched Drake in the face, 100% truth).. Then he confront Kendrick at the some Awards and was bout to beat him up but J Cole saved Kendrick ass. AT end of the day this is just a lil beef compared to what Diddy used to be about(reason why Biggie and Pac dead)

64002019-11371021-No_joke_P_Diddy_52_slayed_Halloween_on_Saturday_night_when_he_ra-a-150_1667157112695.jpg

Facts

"Let me get a used Ferrari for a rapper, take the nigga on a horse ride"

Bar

Ross callin me the white boy and the shit kind of got a ring to it
Cause all these rappers wavin white flags while the whole fuckin club sing to it

Bar

Body after fuckin body and you know Rick readin my Miranda rights

Bar
Wasn’t bad at all just he was getting murdred by somebody else with heavier bars.

I don’t think drake did bad at all he just got smoked. He got some various hits in the way out tho but yeah

people really tryna force the idea of Kendrick winning. Drake won this with family matters. Kendrick was so blinded with jealousy that he put out a diss with fake information. The real winner will be determined when everything dies down and we see the numbers on their next albums.
If that's what you feel... you ride with that buddy, whether alone or with 20 other ppl, you continue to believe!

Back