Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's not what happened. What happened is they've been punching eachother and now one of em backed out a gun with no real bullets in it and said die.

Other nigga said I gave you that gun with the blanks. Now go ahead and go Alec Baldwin if you real or wtf are we doing?
I'll give Drake the W for the 11yo. What about the other guns?

Kdot got multiple guns on him and you thumping ya chest cause he didn't shoot Drake with the one Drake give him?

Cool. Don't crash out cause you got time today

It was actually a Drake throwaway first. Drake didn't want it for NWTS, sent it to Kendrick, Kendrick didn't want it so it got sent back to Drake, Drake then gave it to ASAP.
It's a good way to get a bunch of it heavyweights on your song

*Deleted*

I've been waiting YEARS for this. What really let me down was J.Cole. he literally let Hip-hop down. Kendrick said, he's homies outside this music shit but on the mic he's tryna kill everyone. The best record in all of this is Euphoria. I gave round 1 to Kendrick and round 2 to Drake. For round 3 everyone gotta come with receipts and dope records. Hip-hop is alive and well.

The hell is that? Haha. "Yo, we're friends outside of work. But at work I'm trying to get you fired."

We ain't friends then man.

Last edited:
Lost in all this, will at least to me

People keep saying that Drake not revealing anything Kendrick didn't say on Mr morale with the huge assumption that everybody listened to that album

I'm sure to a lot of people, this is their first time hearing/reading what's been going on

He also said I don't even want to diss you anymore

These demoralized stans are delusional

Hearing only what you want to hear is real dangerous practice
How about hearing what the man literally said

Jesus crust man

Am I lying?

@AP2.5 and @Los216 hasn't shown multiple times that they disengaged from beefs the same way Drake just did?

You and @TTBF have been running with Hip Hop is a cancer for a minute. That these beefs are determintal to our culture. That we need to mature and move away from the mud slinging just like Drake just did

@Old Man Cain hasn't shown himself to be wildly outta touch on hip hop?

Drake moved how yall would move and so it make sense yall wouldn't consider it a tap. It's something yall would do🤷🏿‍♂️

How about hearing what the man literally said

Jesus crust man
Nigga what are you arguing? you just be quote me to troll.

Ya know.. I definitely admit to being a day one Drake fan, actually, but Team Drake in this beef are STANS who are EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED to that nigga and it shows

It's to the point your listening comprehension is non-existent.

People think he's done because he said he's done

Cope.

Am I lying?

@AP2.5 and @Los216 hasn't shown multiple times that they disengaged from beefs the same way Drake just did?

You and @TTBF have been running with Hip Hop is a cancer for a minute. That these beefs are determintal to our culture. That we need to mature and move away from the mud slinging just like Drake just did

@Old Man Cain hasn't shown himself to be wildly outta touch on hip hop?

Drake moved how yall would move and so it make sense yall wouldn't consider it a tap. It's something yall would do🤷🏿‍♂️
You don't want to know what I actually think about how drake should handle this shit.

And that's exactly why I've contended this hiphop shit is wack. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back