FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think KDot won, but Drake actually did some rapping that I like. If he actually did this more I might actually like his music.

Feeding false information to an opponent and then writing a diss track that's just about how you fed false information is weird though. LIke I'm betting they felt like it was some mastermind shit, but, it's just kinda dumb.
I think it has to do with dot thinking he’s so great that everybody will give him the ammo. But was too eager to get back at Drake before checking with it that’s why the picture was taking down.

Also, Dot should have know the info was weird because the damn shirt has the word Shorty on it and he being giving him short jokes

That’s my take.

A thread of speculation that is so bad and damaging that literally no one has stepped up and done anything about and this involves one of the biggest starts in music?
MV5BMzdiMGNjYjItZTM1Yi00NzE1LTk4M2QtNDg4YjUyOGRjYTVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

You doing the devils work. You KNOW better.

I think it has to do with dot thinking he’s so great that everybody will give him the ammo. But was too eager to get back at Drake before checking with it that’s why the picture was taking down.

Also, Dot should have know the info was weird because the damn shirt has the word Shorty on it and he being giving him short jokes

That’s my take.

Kendrick took it down because it was confirmed stolen.

Yeah but see... Drake is dumb though.

Kendrick been ahead of Drake the entire time.

Drake is an arrogant lightskin motherfucker.

Of course if there are any leaks, he gonna say he planted them.

But the leaks were the actual songs he recorded, it wasn't information.

Which is why Kendrick has fast turnaround.

He throws in the daughter shit as a red herring.

Drake is like, "I don't have a daughter, you idiot, ha."

Then hits him with the sexual deviant shit over and over.
There was "leaks" besides drakes songs bc where did the hidden daughter come from?

Imo if kdot wins has more to do with chess moves than the actual disses but I think this is still much closer than ppl willing to admit

It’s only 3 folks that’s annoying me in this entire situation.

Ross (I would like to Drake dedicate a track to him)
Metro
AK

HM: White KDot stans

That’s my take.

Maybe, but it's not a flex anyone would care about.

We heard the diss. We liked the diss. Part of it was false because Drake was on some funny shit. Cool. Doesn't really move the needle for me.

I mean, Jay wasn't lying when he pointed out that he hit Nas with actual facts and Ether was really just a bunch of name calling. It doesn't matter. Most people still like Ether more. At the end of the day, truth isn't the end all and be all in dissing in or out of rap.

They saying for drake to win he either need to go really high aka make a song with krik Franklin or start an orphanage and Somalia on some I'm to busy for this nonsense tip or go really low like make a music video with a midget playing kendrick beating on women.

So, about these wife beating allegations. What are we doing with that? This would be a black eye for Kendrick. Do niggas just have their mind made up that they're not even going to entertain that conversation?

Maybe, but it's not a flex anyone would care about.

We heard the diss. We liked the diss. Part of it was false because Drake was on some funny shit. Cool. Doesn't really move the needle for me.

I mean, Jay wasn't lying when he pointed out that he hit Nas with actual facts and Ether was really just a bunch of name calling. It doesn't matter. Most people still like Ether more. At the end of the day, truth isn't the end all and be all in dissing in or out of rap.
I already said Facts don’t matter in music

There was "leaks" besides drakes songs bc where did the hidden daughter come from?

Imo if kdot wins has more to do with chess moves than the actual disses but I think this is still much closer than ppl willing to admit
Post the bars

You could literally ask the same questions of Kendrick but you won't lol.
Why would I ask the guy claiming he's on Round 5 outta 10 before asking the one throwing the white flag and resting their case without evidence? One apparently has more to say and the other one obviously doesn't.

And even if we ain't asking questions, this response is still lukewarm mop water. "I'm too famous to be a pedo", "You said A-Minor but you better B-Sharp", and that dry instrumental ain't cuttin the mustard. A deadbeat on a dead beat.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: rip.dilla
So, about these wife beating allegations. What are we doing with that? This would be a black eye for Kendrick. Do niggas just have their mind made up that they're not even going to entertain that conversation?
Kendricks brother in law already came out in his defense

I haven't seen a single person even entertain the conversation about Kendrick being a domestic abuser. I'm talking about not even a comment saying that if it's true than this is wrong and not anything I support.

Why is it that Drake's allegations have to be dived into deeper than him denying them yet there isn't even a conversation about Kendrick beating his BM?

The bias is what's really disappointing in this beef.

This is why I said Drake was winning and niggas laughed. I told y'all that Kendrick's diss hold less weight if it's built on a lie. Well it's built on a lie.

There's no pedo proof and it's just wild speculations and other than denying them what can Drake even do especially if he didn't do that shit? Even then, the way he flipped that with the molestation is a deep ass cut and you know that shit probably hurt Kendrick deeply. That's an insane way to flip and diss somebody with that type of trauma.

First and foremost, great fucking post. I couldn't have said it any better.

Secondly, @ the bold part, I did.

They want Drake to lose so badly that they'll skip over the DV allegations. Shit's crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: Maywood and TTBF