Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bruh. You’re not in here for the battle but to just listen to Dot and spam his propaganda and Drake allegations

A few of yall literally saying every track Drake dropped is trash.

And that shit in ingenious fam.
Bruh. You ain't even trying to wrestle with the fact that Drake has dated MULTIPLE 18 year old girls that he knew prior to their 18th birthday.

I liked Push Ups. I don't like the other ones. Which, I mean is pretty standard, since I don't typically like Drake's music.

Push Ups was cool then Kendrick bombed over the boy repeatedly. That's just how I see it. But that's just music. Him being a goddamn grooming ass nigga right in front of us is anything but.

If Kendrick is found to be a wife beater than fuck him too. I just don't believe Drake. Cause, well, I don't believe anything about Drake. He's an actor and this is just an extension of the character work he's been doing for all these years. He's not even the one writing the disses.

I think he understands it perfectly. He's saying that Kendrick is projecting and lying about his experiences.
Yea. He’s saying he’s the one that got SA and like them young. He calling him a predator

They all just lying on each other

Also Drake is the guy that don't like a fight that isn't fair and I think Kendrick knows that.

And Kendrick doesn't give a fuck.

I think Kendrick betted on the anti-Drake sentiment to win over exposing Drake.

He just needed enough gossip to get the crowds attention.

Lol, which is why this whole "I planted the mole" is silly. We are beyond the truth at this point.

The crowd just want Drake gone. Lol.

Lol u really dressing this up tho. If the accusations about Kendrick is true, by your standards, u just as guilty as the ppl u getting on for defending drake.

I'm not saying what either did or didn't do, bc I don't know shit.
Guilty of what? There's not anything to go off of on Kendricks side. No police report, no statement from his wife nothing.

Drake does date teenaged age girls that's a known fact. There's a video of him groping a 17 year old girl and talking about how he liked her breasts against him. I just don't see what they're defending. Like is this behavior somehow cool to them? Cause the shit we already know is bad enough for me.

If Kendricks shit comes out in the light as being foul then I will be on the same type of time.

Guilty of what? There's not anything to go off of on Kendricks side. No police report, no statement from his wife nothing.

Drake does date teenaged age girls that's a known fact. There's a video of him groping a 17 year old girl and talking about how he liked her breasts against him. I just don't see what they're defending. Like is this behavior somehow cool to them? Cause the shit we already know is bad enough for me.

If Kendricks shit comes out in the light as being foul then I will be on the same type of time.
I see what you're saying

Maybe, but it's not a flex anyone would care about.

We heard the diss. We liked the diss. Part of it was false because Drake was on some funny shit. Cool. Doesn't really move the needle for me.

I mean, Jay wasn't lying when he pointed out that he hit Nas with actual facts and Ether was really just a bunch of name calling. It doesn't matter. Most people still like Ether more. At the end of the day, truth isn't the end all and be all in dissing in or out of rap.
yea I don't give a damn about the carfax itemized list of fact checks

Did it, humble, humiliate, didt it cut deep did the punchlines ,metaphors digs etc land heavy was he spitting, was it entertaining
Thats where I'm always at i don't believe in giving people extra credit because of said resume or they are a vet

yea I don't give a damn about the carfax itemized list of fact checks

Did it, humble, humiliate, didt it cut deep did the punchlines ,metaphors digs etc land heavy was he spitting, was it entertaining
Thats where I'm always at i don't believe in giving people extra credit because of said resume or they are a vet

Eh, there needs to be context to this. If Drake comes out and calls Kendrick a rapist you don't think the whole hip hop world wouldn't ask Drake for immediate proof?

I think there's certain allegations that you should have to backup if your throwing them out there. Calling someone a pedo, rapist, murderer is some serious shit that can't just be side stepped.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Drake being 26 years old and kissing and being affectionate to Kylie at her sweet 16 birthday party is weird
1714971988670.jpeg
1714972041135.png
rs_634x1024-130818084336-634.Kylie1.jl.081713_copy.jpg

Eh, there needs to be context to this. If Drake comes out and calls Kendrick a rapist you don't think the whole hip hop world wouldn't ask Drake for immediate proof?

I think there's certain allegations that you should have to backup if your throwing them out there. Calling someone a pedo, rapist, murderer is some serious shit that can't just be side stepped.

You keep trying to push for honesty & integrity in a known space where all that shit keeps getting thrown out the window in favor of sensationalism & embarrassment. You been doing this for the last couple days. Stop it. You’re not gonna get the answers you’re looking for and unless there’s some magic smoking gun you may never will.

Reactions: GNS
Back