Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, about these wife beating allegations. What are we doing with that? This would be a black eye for Kendrick. Do niggas just have their mind made up that they're not even going to entertain that conversation?

Niggas just want drake off the top of the hill. Nothing more, nothing less and not this time.

Aight I'm goin to bed. If Kendrick drops something at midnite...this thread will likely explode 100 pages. And I don't plan on reading nann nunn of it to catch up. I'm jumping to the last page. Give folks the proper reactions. Then comment goin forward. That's it.

Yall be safe. HIP HOP BABY!

Last edited:
There was "leaks" besides drakes songs bc where did the hidden daughter come from?

Imo if kdot wins has more to do with chess moves than the actual disses but I think this is still much closer than ppl willing to admit

Kendrick made it up.

Lol, I am trying to tell you Kendrick made up the daughter.

Lol, y'all really think rap disses are about telling truth or about targeting the sentiments of resentment already present?

And another thing.

I bet Drake sent Kendrick the pill bottles and etc. as a joke and Kendrick knowingly went ahead with it.

Drake didn't know how much people dislike him and how much his fanbase is actually on the outside looking in.

This whole, "I planted everything, " is saving face.

Drake is dumb. Kendrick warned him twice and Drake went ahead with it in arrogance and now he knows where the industry stands with him.

He don't have to be paranoid anymore lol.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Kendrick made it up.

Lol, y'all really think rap disses are about telling truth or about targeting the sentiments of resentment already present?

And another thing.

I bet Drake sent Kendrick the pill bottles and etc. as a joke and Kendrick knowingly went ahead with it.

Drake didn't know how much people dislike him and how much his fanbase is actually on the outside looking in.

Drake is dumb.
Both them dudes have HUGE white fan bases. Their fan bases are the same folks just different strokes depending on the day

You don’t get to their level without the white folks on your side at your concerts.

First and foremost, great fucking post. I couldn't have said it any better.

Secondly, @ the bold part, I did.

They want Drake to lose so badly that they'll skip over the DV allegations. Shit's crazy.
🙈🙉🙊
O. V. O

The album that kicked this shit off was titled We Don't Trust You. To drive the point home they dropped a sequel title We STILL Don't Trust You. He has dated MULTIPLE 18 year old girls that he had known in the years prior. He rolls around with Baka who IS a known sex trafficker with the jacket to match. Oh, and Drake lied about a kid before.

Versus.

Kendrick who had Whitney and their kids on his last album cover. An album which features Whitney multiple times as they talk about their relationship, warts and all. He has received public support from her own brother TODAY. And he has spoken candidly through his music and in interviews where he is on record as denying these same allegations.

Ain't no one having to skip over a damn thing. One person is receiving the benefit of the doubt based on contextual evidence. The other has simply lost that privilege.

Last edited:
Both them dudes have HUGE white fan bases. Their fan bases are the same folks just different trikes depending on the day

You don’t get to their level without the white folks on your side at your concerts.

White people like Kendrick Lamar because Kendrick Lamar gives them a perspective of the Black American experience. He's a throwback to Tupac and George Jackson.

White people like Drake because he's a good upstanding guy (before turning into Future-lite) compared to the other rappers. They can take the whole family to a Drake concert.

White people like Kendrick Lamar because Kendrick Lamar gives them a perspective of the Black American experience. He's a throwback to Tupac and George Jackson.

White people like Drake because he's a good upstanding guy (before turning into Future-lite) compared to the other rappers. They can take the whole family to a Drake concert.
Lolololololololol

Kendrick made it up.

And another thing.

Drake is dumb. Kendrick warned him twice and Drake went ahead with it in arrogance and now he knows where the industry stands with him.

He don't have to be paranoid anymore lol.
If Kendrick really made up the 11 yr old angle I admit thats some more real art of war shit right there

Millie is only one of many. And he has definitely dated more than his fair share of teenagers. Which is crazy as fuck to say, but true.
Bruh. You’re not in here for the battle but to just listen to Dot and spam his propaganda and Drake allegations

A few of yall literally saying every track Drake dropped is trash.

And that shit in ingenious fam.

Why would I ask the guy claiming he's on Round 5 outta 10 before asking the one throwing the white flag and resting their case without evidence? One apparently has more to say and the other one obviously doesn't.

And even if we ain't asking questions, this response is still lukewarm mop water. "I'm too famous to be a pedo", "You said A-Minor but niggas gotta B-Sharp", and that dry instrumental ain't cuttin the mustard. A deadbeat on a dead beat.

I think you have the timelines mixed up. It's clear by listening to the songs that Kendrick made MTG before he made Euphoria. I think Kendrick heard a version of Family Matters and he ran with it.

Keep in mind that the beginning of FM was an outro to Push Ups and Drake also shot a whole ass video for FM.

Kendrick sounded excited on Euphoria saying Drake had a mole in his camp and he ran with that information which was about having a daughter and fed into that shit. Drake literally says in FM that these bars go over Kenny's head. Then Kendrick had to take the album cover down because by now he knows the info he was fed wasn't legit.

That's why he released Not Like Us so quick to step on FM. You notice that Not Like Us focuses on the pedo allegations and not anything related to MTG or the shit on the album cover right? Nothing additional about his so called daughter.

So Kendrick was digging for dirt like Drake said and he got bad info. Then he leaned into the pedo allegations which is what Drake alluded to on The Heart Part 6. Then Drake barred Kenny up.

If Kendrick really made up the 11 yr old angle I admit thats some more real art of war shit right there

Let's put it in all in perspective.

Kendrick is receiving the songs early.

Drake knows this.

Sends him the pills and etc. on some arrogant shit. A message basically saying I already know what you gonna say about me.

He drops Taylor Made, like "What you got... Rap."

Kendrick drops Euphoria.

Kendrick drops 6:16AM.

Drake is like fuck it. Drops Family Matters.

Kendrick drops Meet the Grahams. Includes the daughter.

Drake is like, "What the fuck?"

Kendrick has everyone's attention. Drops Not Like Us.

Drake misjudged public sentiment.

🙈🙉🙊
O. V. O

The album that kicked this shit off was titled We Don't Trust You. To drive the point home they dropped a sequel title We STILL Don't Trust You. He has dated MULTIPLE 18 year old girls that he had known in the years prior. He rolls around with Baka who IS a known sex trafficker with the jacket to match. Oh, and Drake lied about a kid before.

Versus.

Kendrick who had Whitney and their kids on his last album cover which features Whitney multiple times as they talk about their relationship, warts and all. He has received public support from her own brother TODAY. And he has spoken candidly through his music and in interviews where he is on record as denying these same allegations.

Ain't no one having to skip over a damn thing. One person is receiving the benefit of the doubt based on contextual evidence. The other has simply lost that privilege.
Lol u really dressing this up tho. If the accusations about Kendrick is true, by your standards, u just as guilty as the ppl u getting on for defending drake.

I'm not saying what either did or didn't do, bc I don't know shit.

Back