FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Imagine you playing pick up and the big mouth nigga in the gym keeps barking "play his right, he has no left!" then you take him left and yam it on him off the dribble. That ain't for the rest of you. That's for him.

Cant even argue that. Dope breakdown fam.

Also we in there famo. 2nd round in this mfer.

But I am saying fans aren't important.

Just like in a war, the Taliban made America quit.

You think the Taliban cares that Americans still got an abundance of iPhones, food and running water or they care that America quit?

The sentiments of a fanbase is only useful to influence the artist to decide what is best for their career.

Drake knows his fans. He knows that they don't care about Hip Hop purity like that or that he is a phony. So, when he engages in a battle with someone that don't gives a fuck about trying to out rap him but dissect his rap persona, he'll quit and go back to giving his fans what they want.

He doesn't mind quitting because first and foremost Drake is about his money and fame, not proving he can beat someone in a battle.

You just said part of this is to change how Drake is viewed. If that isn't accomplished then the goal wasn't reached. This is why I said the goal is still to prove who's the better rapper because that's something that can actually have a consensus reached on.

I also think you're underestimating just how much Drake is obsessed with being seen as a nice MC. The same dude who came up rapping like Phonte and pops up at random battle events in the middle of nowehere Jersey. He loves this rap shit and wants to be respected by his peers. And picking apart that will hurt him more tjan anything else

Euphoria is better but this is dope from a story telling perspective. Kendrick is fantastic writer

Yea this shit feels like Chapter 2 of what's gonna be a long summer.

No funny shit, I think Kendrick's been preparing for this moment for at least 5 years. Nigga probably got a whole filing cabinet of Drake intel.

The attention to detail is on some:

7440a800-30b8-4615-9418-43921789736a_text.gif

This brings back up some shit I was thinking about recently. It would be dope if somebody could interview certain artists/wordsmiths about what they really meant w/ some of their bars. The fans be coming up w/ some clever shit, and I wonder if the artists be reading those interpretations like "....nah...that ain't even what I meant......."....lol. That nigga Lupe still owe me some explanations from Tetsuo and Youth...lol. I swear he was on some GhostFace shit.....just saying shit that sounded fly together but had no real meaning.

I keep hearing this please elaborate?
The unconfirmed theory is that Drake and/or Cole wanted Kendrick on the song.

“Surprised you wanted that feature request/You know that we got some shit to address.”

And when he declined they sent some subliminals at him in retaliation.

Cole shouting them out but then in the next line saying that he was feeling like Muhammad Ali. Drake was more poignant saying that it was just him and Cole

“I'm like go on 'head, say it then, who the GOAT?/Who the GOAT? Who the GOAT?/Who the GOAT, who you bitches really rootin' for?/Like a kid that act bad from January to November, n***a, it's just you and Cole.”

And Kendrick came back with the response on Like That and now we're here.