Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm surprised folks like this diss better. To me this is a minor tap compared to Euphoria which was guns blazing and overall great song in general.

This one is easier to digest and actually hear what he's saying without trying to figure out double and triple meanings. Plus as a song it just sounds better. Next to Like That this is the best song to come out of this so far

This is not even a diss track really...

Every famous person got leaks and people on their team that hate their guts.

I am sure Drake knows the people that don't like him and who leaks shit.

Lol I'm ready for the song that makes Drake quit again and run to the media, explaining why he quit and that he didn't actually lose.

I wonder if Drake's responses are going to be more direct and only focus on Kendrick or if he's going to mention other people too.

Really? I think it's kind of short but it's a soul beat flip and he's not doing a lot of the funny voice. Kendrick funny voice = Drake singing too me. I think it's actually a good diss.
I know it's cool to like whatever K drops but this shit besides the GOAT Al Greene sample was mid at best. Euphoria was better and but the beat for Euphoria was trash compared to 6:16 beat

This one is easier to digest and actually hear what he's saying without trying to figure out double and triple meanings. Plus as a song it just sounds better. Next to Like That this is the best song to come out of this so far
I like diss tracks like that 🤷‍♂️
Could be multiple diss on the same line about multiple things

Lol, no, you misunderstanding me.

I am for actual, unambiguous, non-borderline, native-born Black Americans for defining who gets to be involved in their culture and politics based on historical connections to the United States.

Meaning, if you are from somewhere else, get the fuck on.

Y'all not understand the intellectual and political nuances of what Drake is caught up in.

American niggas got tired of a foreign motherfucker that have no stake in Black Americans, cosplaying, and limiting opportunities for natives that grew their own sound and style.

Kendrick bars resonate with an overall sentiment that all of us are feeling that actually care about where we come from.

And if people are Drake-like motherfuckers, and hop between geographies, races, ethnicities, looking for acceptance because they are rootless then oh well lol.

We don't have to accept them because crackers don't.
Ima drake fan

But he's a tether

What you're talking about is what the Grassroots have been on for the past three or four years. Really since Trump when we realized all of the maga Negroes were immigrants

The future will be black Americans and other on code negroes regulating tethers and getting their undermining ways out of here

Back