Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Talkin bout some “uhhh yeah there’s a track! The rumors were true. But after listening to it I was like uhhhh do I wanna hear myself saying this in 2 years”

Yeh aight fam… hov survived ether Drake will be fine if he just goes quietly off into the night

Drake can't be taken down really.

His audience don't care about Hip Hop like that.

What has happened to Drake since Pusha T, is that he has rebranded himself into Future-lite because he had kid with a whore.

Future drinks Dirty Sprite.

Drake drinks wine coolers.

Drake is no longer pretending to be the sad guy whose always getting taken advantage of.

Lol and critics have noticed this and don't like Future-lite Drake. They like the guy that made You the Best.

Last edited:
i hope kendrick can make being a regular ass dude cool again, cause russell wilson been catching flack out here for being too normal

what’s wrong with us normal niggas?

I don't know. Russell Wilson seems to be catching flack more for being a cornball that's full of himself now.

From what I've seen, the only people who got problems with normal niggas are gold digging broads looking for abnormal niggas to feed their lifestyles.

2nd listen...pretty much told Drake the real enemy is within his inner circle. This shyt was a warning cuz.

I don't know. Russell Wilson seems to be catching flack more for being a cornball that's full of himself now.

From what I've seen, the only people who got problems with normal niggas are gold digging broads looking for abnormal niggas to feed their lifestyles.
i feel you, no diddy

but it’s more than just gold digging broads, it’s some niggas too

Back