Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
*2nd album title inspired by Pac*

*The Boy owns PAC’s ring*

*kendrick we need ya! westcoast savior!*

*pac estate speaks out*

* Canadian nigga make pac turn in his grave line and upping the wage for the ring*

6:16 ….well the shit is pac birthday

Geriatric @Old Man Cain niggas reaching !

Fuck up nigga

View attachment 1305711

Pedro did Zim wrong af 😂😂😂

Run up and get done up tho 🤷🏽‍♂️ lol

Hate the internet? Nigga this is rap. Tupac has been a presence in this battle since Taylor Made. And was addressed again in Euphoria.

This new age shit of trying to pass everything off as a reach is wack as hell. This is rap nigga. Niggas are intentional and tie things in together. Dislike for either party can’t have yall talking this dumb at times.

Niggas act like niggas pulled pac outta thin air. Don’t let emotion have you speaking crazy old man.
bro....shut up

I don't know. Russell Wilson seems to be catching flack more for being a cornball that's full of himself now.

From what I've seen, the only people who got problems with normal niggas are gold digging broads looking for abnormal niggas to feed their lifestyles.

It's still better than being

- a domestic abuser
- accused of sexual assault
- arrested for drunk driving
- caught with drugs

Pretty much any negative shyt that get reported monthly wit a lot of these NFL players.

I think he's talking about shit like people trying to connect shit like Euphoria to Adolf Hitler references. That's one flaw of the "Kendrick lyrics are so deep" thing his stans are running with. They're looking for shit that might not even be there in terms of secret meanings.
Oh the irony....
*2nd album title inspired by Pac*

*The Boy owns PAC’s ring*

*kendrick we need ya! westcoast savior!*

*pac estate speaks out*

* Canadian nigga make pac turn in his grave line and upping the wage for the ring*

6:16 ….well the shit is pac birthday

Geriatric @Old Man Cain niggas reaching !

Fuck up nigga

View attachment 1305711
This fucking hilarious 😭😂🤣

A lot of battle rappers are aligning their self with Drake because he gives out bags to battle rap

A lot of media people are doing the same hoping for interview or some type of connect connection because Drake is more assessable than Kendrick

idk it seems like the media is attaching themselves more to Kendrick. I mean his shit is being played to intro and outro the NBA playoffs. Drake is accessible in that he's more visible but he ain't sitting down with none of these journalists or podcasters.

idk it seems like the media is attaching themselves more to Kendrick. I mean his shit is being played to intro and outro the NBA playoffs. Drake is accessible in that he's more visible but he ain't sitting down with none of these journalists or podcasters.
When I say Media, I mean more so talking heads like Ak and mase ,Cam and Gillie

Didn't someone in this thread debunked this. I think they said this isn't the whole video. In the actual video he kicked the girl off the stage after she said it.
So if the video is of him kicking her off stage that shows you how dirty and treacherous the Drake Stan side is to do that

I fuck w/ this second drop more idk. Shit felt much more personal. The shit about somebody in Drake camp leaking shit is gone have ppl talking until he does respond

Huh?!? That’s one of his more popular songs.
Look, it's 2024... two bonafide crooks are running for the highest office in the country, the world is entangled in 4 major catastrophes, and I got bills, rent and life shit to tend to. I'm not brushing up on my music history to properly contextualize two men in their late 30s arguing about high school shit. Al Green>>>>>>>>>>

Back