Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really don't wanna hear anybody tell me Drake is a GOAT rapper no more.

He's officially LL, Nelly status.

Anytime he is against a motherfucker that can actually rap and don't like him, it's curtains.

And it's funny.

Lol motherfuckers in this thread talking about... "It's just sparring... It's friendly...it's not real beef..."

Drake legit said you are short.

Kendrick said I hate your entire existence and what you stand for.

I love it. Nothing like watching Caesar get stabbed in the back by everyone that put him on the throne.
LL? Has a classic album, won plenty of beefs, has timeless hit LL? Nigga please

Last edited:
Know what was a pretty clever diss?

Back down

I'ma listen to it now

LL? Has a classic album, won plenty of beefs, has times hit LL? Nigga please

I ain't associating a motherfucker that spent half his career drenched in baby oil and licking his lips with Hip Hop.

Lol half this man's albums get played on mid-90s late 2000s RnB stations.

K.Dot and Pusha T restoring the era of devilish dark skin niggas with no empathy.

Lol @ niggas out here talking about, "Don't take away Drake's Blackness. The cops don't think he is White."

Nah, revoke that shit.

Why American niggas gotta accept a border baby that cosplay as a bisexual light skin Midtown Atlanta nigga?

The nigga that be getting dick from old White men while at the clubs with the bad bitches, doing duck faces in photos, saying yes bitch in every video...

Then the next day slanging dick in a GA State student.

Nah, toss the border baby back. We don't gotta claim this man.

I really don't wanna hear anybody tell me Drake is a GOAT rapper no more.

He's officially LL, Nelly status.

Anytime he is against a motherfucker that can actually rap and don't like him, it's curtains.

And it's funny.

Lol motherfuckers in this thread talking about... "It's just sparring... It's friendly...it's not real beef..."

Drake legit said you are short.

Kendrick said I hate your entire existence and what you stand for.

I love it. Nothing like watching Caesar get stabbed in the back by everyone that put him on the throne.
This you!

IMG_1628.gif

That doesn’t happen. Or maybe that’s just my experience.

My daughter when she was in middle school out in VA was picked on for not being “black enough”. However I don’t think mixed kids get fucked with when they are outwardly “black” depending on the circumstances. It’s all a slippery fucked up slope.

My daughter when she was in middle school out in VA was picked on for not being “black enough”. However I don’t think mixed kids get fucked with when they are outwardly “black” depending on the circumstances. It’s all a slippery fucked up slope.
Naw. They always get picked on. Especially if their hair is different.

Regardless of how much you are “outwardly black”it will always be used as a slight against them. ALWAYS.

Also, ain’t no such thing is presenting black. I will never say that’s a real thing. Ain’t no damn book on being black. It’s a problem in our community when you’re not doing what black folks say is “cool” you’re called everything but your name and treated like an outcast

It does happen.

It’s just another divider for black folks to use against each other.

We gotta cut that’s shit out asap though

Divider?

If you are literally half of another race... Like you got White grandparents... You really ain't Black like that.

It's like comparing coffee to cocaine.

It's a whole different perspective and experience that full-bloods don't have.

It's the same with being an immigrant descendants vs. native born.

It's not the same.

In the era, where things are easily quantified and defined, Black people are still the reject pile, where anything goes.

Back