Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Divider?

If you are literally half of another race... Like you got White grandparents... You really ain't Black like that.

It's like comparing coffee to cocaine.

It's a whole different perspective and experience that fullbloods don't have.

It's the same with being an immigrant descendants vs. native born.

It's not the same.

In the era, where things are easily quantified and defined, Black people are still the reject pile, where anything goes.
Okay fam.

I ain't associating a motherfucker that spent half his career drenched in baby oil and licking his lips with Hip Hop.

Lol half this man's albums get played on mid-90s late 2000s RnB stations.
You can live in a delusional world were LL wasn't that nigga on Def Jam for decade. Nigga be saying anything

Reactions: GNS
Okay fam.

You can't have a community without borders.

The borderless cumbaya, everyone is Black crap is why we don't have any standards or definitions to enforce policy prescriptions.

It's why we hardly have any data on who lives where, who does what and who needs what.

It's just Black lol, like it's the 1960s.

Why exactly are you disappointed (for lack of a better word so don’t get hung up on it) that Kendrick brought up some of the things that Ross brought up?

Is this a better diss song than Ross’?

I already said it. Because I expect better than him. I will say after listening a few more times there's definitely some shit you don't catch on the first couple listens...but after this years long build up of Kendrick being the Boogeyman...this diss doesn't really live up to that.

I don’t think yall understand

You should not grade this song based on whether you learn something secret about a rapper or not

Shaderoom ass niggas

Right… I don’t get this new “standard”… Same folks saying Pushups was better.

What was the “tea” or new info that got spilled in that song?

Niggas didn’t know Kendrick was short? Didn’t know he was signed to TDE + Aftermath + Interscope?

Back