Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey guys what's going on? The beef has slowed down. It's summer and I'm sitting with a beer and a spliff in the sun with a whore

#Lifeisgood

When is the video dropping for not like us?

My jealous ass right now like...

giphy.gif

@AP2.5 why, what's your issue yo?
I thought the gif was pretty self explanatory

I do need to stress it wasn't a slight to you. I'm just not interested in what that particular person has to say about this situation

I feel like a large segment of the white population are trying to make this shit digestible for other white people or to try and "whitesplain" to blacks. I don't need you to do no deep dive for me. I'm of this culture and can have these discussions with people that look like me

Wanna use that platform for something productive? Try getting your fellow whites to stop hoarding all the damn resources and share them. Or bring awareness to injustices caused by white people towards black people

I don't need another white person's opinion about rap shit

Use that privilege for something meaningful

Last edited:

I do need to stress it wasn't a slight to you. I'm just not interested in what that particular person has to say about this situation

I feel like a large segment of the white population are trying to make this shit digestible for other white people or to try and "whitesplain" to blacks. I don't need you to do no deep dive for me. I'm of this culture and can have these discussions with people that look like me

Wanna use that platform for something productive? Try getting your fellow whites to stop hoarding all the damn resources and share them. Or bring awareness to injustices caused by white people towards black people

In other words

They Not Like Us

From now on, that's how you post.

c49fa13f-d16a-47a6-894c-925f1d13b47c_text.gif

First and foremost, great response my African brother

giphy.gif

I have to admit, I glanced at the gif and only saw the 'no' part, and was quick to respond (silly me). The watermark was in the way of what was said at the bottom. I knew it wasn't a shot at me, regardless you answered accordingly.

All jokes aside, I actually dig the research that the homey does and reading what you said holds weight, I definitely understand. So on the subject of supporting us in a culture made by us, if you or anyone here can do me this one solid and plug me someone from our community that does a good enough job or better, that would be appreciated.

Wonder how much of those streamers are real. I remember that reading streaming services are supposed to stop all bots and crap like that. Artist will not get paid as before.

I don't want to sound slow but what is meant by decade? Who held the record before? or is this all time?

Back