Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wonder how much of those streamers are real. I remember that reading streaming services are supposed to stop all bots and crap like that. Artist will not get paid as before.

I don't want to sound slow but what is meant by decade? Who held the record before? or is this all time?

It says it in the tweet lol

Reactions: GNS
The one thing this definitely exposed to me is just how fanatical Kendrick fans actually are. The fans on both sides made it unbearable at times but if you would've asked me to bet before this battle which fanbase would've done that the most I for sure would've picked Drake stans over the Kendrick stans that seemed to appear over night
Really? I thought Drake fans were crazy because of the logical leaps they were making to say Drake won.

I see the point on both sides.

Personally, I thought the allegations were stupid without the receipts. Can't stamp 'DV' on a man without actually having proof, same way when calling a man a pedo. Also, the 11 year old girl, your boy being the actual father to your son, etc etc and no damn receipts to show for em.

It would have been nice to see a slug fest of just bars of all sorts, dope flows over insane production but both parties felt the only way to win was to be a gossipy bitch 🤷🏿‍♂️. I said it before and I'll say it again, Kendrick would have won without the pedo allegations.

Biggest battle of all time thus far but certainly not the best IMO

I thought the gif was pretty self explanatory

I do need to stress it wasn't a slight to you. I'm just not interested in what that particular person has to say about this situation

I feel like a large segment of the white population are trying to make this shit digestible for other white people or to try and "whitesplain" to blacks. I don't need you to do no deep dive for me. I'm of this culture and can have these discussions with people that look like me

Wanna use that platform for something productive? Try getting your fellow whites to stop hoarding all the damn resources and share them. Or bring awareness to injustices caused by white people towards black people

I don't need another white person's opinion about rap shit

Use that privilege for something meaningful

In other words

They Not Like Us

Just white folks trying to make hip hop theirs thru a type of academia.

And soon as they do that it will be just like sauerkraut.

They want to understand it so they can conquer and colonize it.
:aye:

Back