Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can we now definitively say Kendrick is the best battle rapper ever? Like, based on the totality of his songs and actions?

Multiple diss tracks with one being the biggest rap record in a long ass time, a legendary concert on Juneteenth televised worldwide, and now a dope ass video to top it all off.

And at no point did anybody (other than haters) lose interest. Everybody been glued.

Wow…just wow.

Lol. No

Name another rapper that had this type of run in a battle.

When you say best battle rapper ever I'm thinking in terms of battling ability. What Kendrick did with this was amazing, but he's not the best battle rapper ever. This only the 1st battle we ever seen him in. I mean in terms of battling rappers I'd put Jay above him as he's done it with far more rappers and always on a high quality level as well.

Last edited:

Last edited:
NYC nigga hating a west coast diss track. Who woulda thought.

It's not hating, I just feel like the beat is trash if I'm being objective. In fact, I compared to it wack ass NY producer Swizz Beats 3 second loop fish brain music.

We're allowed to express different opinions.

I wouldn't say it's a lie. He just did that shit very bad this time around.
Cool, if you dont want to call it a lie then let's call it marketing. A marketing angle to add to the mystique of Drake and to dissuade others from engaging with him. Because when pressure really showed up, buddy could not even gather cohesive thoughts.

Hell, the Heart pt 6 on its own merit is enough evidence to come to a logical conclusion that critical thinking is not one of Drake's strong points.

Back