Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just can't get past the fact that the beat sounds like some shit swizz beats would make and be like... "nah i wouldn't even sell this to young joc"
Idk where you hear Swizz?

It sounds like a Bay Area,New LA,and slightly a Detroit sound

Mustard is from LA but heavily into that bay sound

That beat too west coast for Swizz

Swizz is more east coast mixed with southern sounds

Idk where you hear Swizz?

It sounds like a Bay Area,New LA,and slightly a Detroit sound

Mustard is from LA but heavily into that bay sound

That beat too west coast for Swizz

Swizz is more east coast mixed with southern sounds
Disregard the dislikes you got. Im from there. You're right

lol I know I’m right .

Facts
Yea. It's not a matter of opinion.

It was big deal

Mustard borrowred/jacked/sampled our sound. Straight up. I'll defer to @PhenomTheMac for which adjective best applies, but yea

FAB stood on town bizness and took a fade for the Bay over that and Mustard allegedly double selling beats

Mustard on the beat beat the biter allegations and took over summer 2015, if you recall

Last edited:
Can we now definitively say Kendrick is the best battle rapper ever? Like, based on the totality of his songs and actions?

Multiple diss tracks with one being the biggest rap record in a long ass time, a legendary concert on Juneteenth televised worldwide, and now a dope ass video to top it all off.

And at no point did anybody (other than haters) lose interest. Everybody been glued.

Wow…just wow.

Yea. It's not a matter of opinion.

It was big deal

Mustard borrowred/jacked/sampled our sound. Straight up. I'll defer to @PhenomTheMac for which adjective best applies, but yea

FAB stood on town bizness and took a fade for the Bay over that and Mustard allegedly beat double selling beats

Mustard on the beat beat the biter allegations and took over summer 2015, if you recall

I don’t remember this happening

If it was only because his beats sounded like the bay that’s one of the dumbest reasons to scrap

I wonder if there was something else to that

Back