FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.

dwaynewade-smh.gif

Disrespekful

@Chicity this is technically spoilers blood
Stop @ing me to the future I'm like a week behind.

You bring up a good point. Who introduced Iggy? TI.

Who introduced Drake? Wayne

Do they get some blame for letting them in the door? Do they care more about the money than the culture?
The Informant addressed this on the Breakfast Club

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
It’s crazy though that J.Prince or J. Prince Jr. haven’t said nothing yet. Either they know something is about to come out about Drake and they don’t want to be associated with it. Or they don’t want to play those politic games with Kendrick Lamar. I never seen them this silent during a Drake beef usually by now they be all over the Internet, making videos running their mouth. It’s like they really abandoned Drake.

It’s crazy though that J.Prince or J. Prince Jr. haven’t said nothing yet. Either they know something is about to come out about Drake and they don’t want to be associated with it. Or they don’t want to play those politic games with Kendrick Lamar. I never seen them this silent during a Drake beef usually by now they be all over the Internet, making videos running their mouth. It’s like they really abandoned Drake.
Jr got his own issues in Houston to be worried about from what I understand. He's right to sit this out

Them niggas still gotta answer for Takeoff

LA is directing this movie

Reactions: wutang
The fall out from this is gonna be interesting because 98% of the shit Kendrick is going at Drake for the niggas also tagging in are guilty of too. I mean how many rappers got illegitimate kids they not taking care? How many got friends with suspect charges they still kick it with? Alot of niggas cosigning Kendrick right now are doing also so he don't turn and fire on them too.

Kendrick is winning but he's also putting a spotlight on more than Drake but all the niggas around him who propped him up. And many don't even realize they're also being called out too.

And Drake gotta be careful of trying to do the same to Kendrick’s associates. Those West coast politics are different and as history has shown, they can make it real uncomfortable or deadly for niggas to move around out there if he says the wrong thing about the wrong person.