FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Remember when I said Drake s music never introduced to Toronto culturally and niggas weee all like why he gotta do all that

It makes sense now doesn’t it?
So he not only appropriated US hip hop culture (along with Afro beats, UK drill, etc.), but he totally abandoned his own culture at the same time? That’s what you saying?

Nasty work indeed.

So he not only appropriated US hip hop culture (along with Afro beats, UK drill, etc.), but he totally abandoned his own culture at the same time? That’s what you saying?

Nasty work indeed.
Remember when Iggy Amelia hit the scene speaking w a rehearsed southern twang then everyone was like u Australian where this come from

Kendrick just dropped a hit record with rebuttals to what Drake said 12 hrs prior...

Either Kendrick is the quickest hitmaker of alltime or Drake really has a leak in the crew.

Either way it's a dub for Drake.
I think it's the former

I think after the first allegation of a leak, the circle got smaller

Whatever Kendrick had at that point was just "years" in the making

Dude pen might just be that nice combined with what seems to be a genuine dislike for Drake

I'm not going to get into some of the finer points if this discussion but for the sake of this thread so I'll agree but absolutely no content from white people

And I don't think anyone here posts content from Latinos to the point where it needs to be addressed
No content from white people

But white ABW POSTERS can call Glorilla ugly and make anti black mothers day posts

c3eac95dd2bce62164c7302b4bb3c682.jpg

Play dumb

Remember when Iggy Amelia hit the scene speaking w a rehearsed southern twang then everyone was like u Australian where this come from
You bring up a good point. Who introduced Iggy? TI.

Who introduced Drake? Wayne

Do they get some blame for letting them in the door? Do they care more about the money than the culture?

The fall out from this is gonna be interesting because 98% of the shit Kendrick is going at Drake for the niggas also tagging in are guilty of too. I mean how many rappers got illegitimate kids they not taking care? How many got friends with suspect charges they still kick it with? Alot of niggas cosigning Kendrick right now are doing also so he don't turn and fire on them too.

Kendrick is winning but he's also putting a spotlight on more than Drake but all the niggas around him who propped him up. And many don't even realize they're also being called out too.

No content from white people

But white ABW POSTERS can call Glorilla ugly and make anti black mothers day posts

c3eac95dd2bce62164c7302b4bb3c682.jpg

Play dumb
Now you just tried to get on infamous for what you perceived to be a misunderstanding but you don't apply the same rule to yourself

But I'm not having this discussion with you today b