Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn’t know what angle Kendrick would take but pitting the culture against Drake was a master level move.

I just saw Drake as a rapper and never considered who he was culturally. Mainly because a lot of rap has lost culture and everybody seems to be ok with that.

Hopefully there’s a little more focus placed on protecting the culture after this.

He’s done.

He holding that L in this battle
urkel-and.gif

Welcome home.

I didn’t know what angle Kendrick would take but pitting the culture against Drake was a master level move.

I just saw Drake as a rapper and never considered who he was culturally. Mainly because a lot of rap has lost culture and everybody seems to be ok with that.

Hopefully there’s a little more focus placed on protecting the culture after this.
Remember when I said Drake s music never introduced to Toronto culturally and niggas weee all like why he gotta do all that

It makes sense now doesn’t it?

saying that may be true but dudes that the ones knee deep in this beef is the problem.

Future and Rick Ross are prime suspects. If you wanna take that route ( I like Ross music)

This beef got stupid real quick.

Neither one of them delivered a knockout blow and now they're just going back and forth and its getting redundant.

A good diss record should be able to end a beef with one song.
Nothing new

There were about four tracks each between Jay and Nas

Back