Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who Should Be Un-banned?

Who Should Be Un Banned?

• Total voters
The shit simple

Release Dizz and you gonna get 5-6 threads a month using the same 100 recycled pics of women who don't post in here

Release Sleep and you gonna get a liar who gonna dry mack on every couple here until the 3 women who do post leave

Release Shady and you gonna get Eminem stanning, race baiting, and being mentioned in random threads

Release Mizury and you getting Shady light but more engaging and no race baiting

Release Rain and she only gonna post when Miz posting.

Release No One and you gonna get paragraphs on paragraphs about nothing. He's gonna out post anyone on any subject

Pick your poison

The shit simple

Release Dizz and you gonna get 5-6 threads a month using the same 100 recycled pics of women who don't post in here

Release Sleep and you gonna get a liar who gonna dry mack on every couple here until the 3 women who do post leave

Release Shady and you gonna get Eminem stanning, race baiting, and being mentioned in random threads

Release Mizury and you getting Shady light but more engaging and no race baiting

Release Rain and she only gonna post when Miz posting.

Release No One and you gonna get paragraphs on paragraphs about nothing. He's gonna put post anyone on any subject

Pick your poison

Release them all

Stop acting like you don't like fixing those people's problems
as soon as you stop acting like you give a damn about these people and why they are banned in the first place

you trying to stir up the hornets nest and it aint working

they gon b ..just keep it moving

I don't remember dude at all but I still wouldn't have known he was stalking chicks
yes you do

anytime somebody called him a bandwagon fan, he started talking about how much money he made using Draftkings or some shit

If some of them get unbanned, can we ban some in their old spot? Out with the old, in with the new?

Unban 5, ban 5.

as soon as you stop acting like you give a damn about these people and why they are banned in the first place

you trying to stir up the hornets nest and it aint working

they gon b ..just keep it moving

I care, the nerve of you to say otherwise

Back