Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who Should Be Un-banned?

Who Should Be Un Banned?

• Total voters
You think I don't like you?

See what happens sleep pop up

answer my question

would you want him doing the shit to Reesey?

Before I answer that answer this, did those chicks have something going on with him to make him think it was more.
if a chick is being nice to you by waving back when you wave at her, do you think that means she wants to fuck you?

Yo his apology letter to Marley was the funniest shit I ever read.

That might have been when I realized just how strange the IC was. Cause I remember it all happening back to back in like a week or two.

I didnt even know what was going on but I caught it when Marley left chicity in the rain, i laughed.

A few days later it turned out Sleep was hating on chicity behind the scenes to Marley. I laughed.

A few days later Sleep gets exposed and all these fruity ass pics are dropped. We roast him. I laughed.

A day or two later the real exposure takes place and it turns out that the pics that Sleep kept posting wasnt him and he was using a gay rappers pictures and pretending to be the back up dancer for an artist I cant remember. I almost died laughing and was disgusted at the same time.

Shit was crazy wild. I remember thinking like man this forum must be attracting the strangest motherfuckers and then being disgusted I was a regular there.

Also, dude's not banned..........but see if you can find American Loo on twitter.

Dude made some good threads on the IC back in the day.

Start a thread in the morning.........add a "Let's Talk About it" and a Morgan Freeman pic.......and his threads would be 200-300 posts deep by lunchtime.
@Cain started this over here.

Back