Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who Should Be Un-banned?

Who Should Be Un Banned?

• Total voters
cuz you're an agitator. you purposely try to fuck with me personally all the fucking time, i've just been ignoring you lately....

especially with the beanie sigel shit......i think you get a bigger kick outta that shit vs anybody else on the board....

nigga ran to the "stan" thread as fast as you could

Do you not stan those dudes, I dont get upset when I'm labeled a G Unit stan

oh is that what that was supposed to be?

I thought it was the nutty room for impulse posters and newbies
it can serve more than one purpose

Reactions: 1/2
And y'all still banned Shadyteam
as a mod, i'm not supposed to have anyone on ignore, except for killacham...that red font gimmick just dont work for me

but i personally received SEVERAL messages from other members who kept complaining about her

she continued to race bait people into stupid ass conversations despite me behind the scenes asking her to cut the shit out

I asked her to stop @ing people to all her threads, she continued to do so. She was given WAY more rope than a lot of other people and yet time after time, she continued to say she would stop, only to do the shit again literally the next day

at some point, I have to ask myself, what is it that she offers to the community as a whole? Go into the jungle and you can see that it was nothing

and brah, i aint tryna hear no shit about people could just put her on ignore. If it was one or two people, I would've told them tough titty and keep it moving, but when im inbox'ed damn near everyday, I choose the majority of members who actually post quality content over her spamming

All 5 of these people got serious mental issues. Dizz is probably the healthiest of them all.

I havent had any real run ins with unknownuser but I remember reading some of his interactions with others and remember feeling like this shit was the most important thing in his life.

All of these cats are people that I would usually leave alone on here cause I feel bad fucking with them.

Back