Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who Should Be Un-banned?

Who Should Be Un Banned?

• Total voters
Free the Homie Kav (aka Trillfate/Sleep) and my homie Dizz.

Say what you want about them, but they seem to consistently get computers putin.

I don't do nothing wrong, I get provoked and the other party turn into victims. Who have I started an altercation with
dont_give_a_shit_morgan_freeman.gif

Also, dude's not banned..........but see if you can find American Loo on twitter.

Dude made some good threads on the IC back in the day.

Start a thread in the morning.........add a "Let's Talk About it" and a Morgan Freeman pic.......and his threads would be 200-300 posts deep by lunchtime.

Stop lying nigga, you stay jumping in and not minding yours when it concern me
cuz you're an agitator. you purposely try to fuck with me personally all the fucking time, i've just been ignoring you lately....

especially with the beanie sigel shit......i think you get a bigger kick outta that shit vs anybody else on the board....

nigga ran to the "stan" thread as fast as you could

I dont really care, but do ya'll really be mad you cant argue wit niggas in peace?

like would ya'll be interested in a sub forum for that? call that shit "The cut" or some shit

no mod interference, anything goes.....you call your "opponent" in there to hash it out and the choice is on them....but once you enter its all fair game so you cant call quits or request bans

Also, reach out to OB Fresh, Westie, Tabatha, Moreno, Manda, Blue Virgo, Dee, Yoso, Desertrain10 (Madam CJ Walker), Marley.................and, last but not least............

My babygirl from NC.

The one true..................."Queen."

In more ways than one.

Kobe smug pic.png

I dont really care, but do ya'll really be mad you cant argue wit niggas in peace?

like would ya'll be interested in a sub forum for that? call that shit "The cut" or some shit

no mod interference, anything goes.....you call your "opponent" in there to hash it out and the choice is on them....but once you enter its all fair game so you cant call quits or request bans
The jungle

oh is that what that was supposed to be?

I thought it was the nutty room for impulse posters and newbies

Back