Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who Should Be Un-banned?

Who Should Be Un Banned?

• Total voters
Somebody getting unbanned, y'all didn't pick who so other's will
source.gif

Y'all goofy ass niggas betta not let that curry smelling, 38-year old Subway working, Kwik-E-Mart cashiering, ugly ass, snake charmin' dumb bitch back in this muthafucka. Let that ho be a ho and stay gone.

And I've never PM'ed anybody anything on this bitch. All my interactions about my disdain for the broad are public. Her existence puts me in a foul mood.

That is racist as fuck

Bring all the women back

Didn't even know Trillfate posted here

Dizz going to right click and save all the ladies pics and have a contest of said pics. Same shit different toilet.

Shady is not missed

In other news mad people have signed up to the site but they're still waiting on the accepted email. From what I was told

Somebody getting unbanned, y'all didn't pick who so other's will

Why you the lone ranger, out here wit a cape an shit, for the Island of Misfit Toys muthafuckas to come back?

Niggas gave you reasons why they are where they are and the poll is overwhelmingly in one favor.

Die on that hill then, nigga.

Bring all the women back

Didn't even know Trillfate posted here

Dizz going to right click and save all the ladies pics and have a contest of said pics. Same shit different toilet.

Shady is not missed

In other news mad people have signed up to the site but they're still waiting on the accepted email. From what I was told

i just approved southern's acct, i didn't even know she signed up. Anybody else you heard about?

Why you the lone ranger, out here wit a cape an shit, for the Island of Misfit Toys muthafuckas to come back?

Niggas gave you reasons why they are where they are and the poll is overwhelmingly in one favor.

Die on that hill then, nigga.

I just find it funny that y'all let that chick infuriate y'all so much when she just stay in her lane, from what I see y'all bother her.

As far as Dizz and Sleepwalking they broke no rules on this site, they're banned for what could happen.

I just find it funny that y'all let that chick infuriate y'all so much when she just stay in her lane, from what I see y'all bother her.

As far as Dizz and Sleepwalking they broke no rules on this site, they're banned for what could happen.

So in other words you cool with the racist trolling and tagging and eminem dick riding?

You out yo rabid ass mind, nigga. Ain't nobody go in her padded room threads. She was in just about every thread in the record store saying dumb shit. If you ain't see that, that's on you. There's a reason administration got so many complaints. Not to mention her tagging everybody to dumb shit, basically inciting confrontation, and saying, and implying, racist and ignorant shit at every turn.

You wanna fuck her or sumin, my nigga? Because it's inexplicable that literally everybody saw what type of shit she was on except you. Smh.

Idgaf about them other niggas.

Back