Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who Should Be Un-banned?

Who Should Be Un Banned?

• Total voters
What if I told you..........that "Shady".........isn't really Shady?

But rather, someone who has no idea that their image is being used in reference to that poster?

Think something along the lines of Zee's boyfriend using her likeness to post..........or that other young lady on the IC a few years back.

Forgot her name, but I remember somebody reached out to her on FB/twitter or something..........and she had no idea someone was pretending to be her.

But rather, someone who has no idea that their image is being used in reference to that poster?

Think something along the lines of Zee's boyfriend using her likeness to post..........or that other young lady on the IC a few years back.

Forgot her name, but I remember somebody reached out to her on FB/twitter or something..........and she had no idea someone was pretending to be her.
What if I told you we don’t gaf about all that and none of these mfs coming back?

Ima have to no sign this. She posted some short clips on here. Shes the same person shes always posted except fat.

None of these mfs give or gave a fuck about any of these people that are banned until they were mentioned. Now it’s all this rah-rah and what ifs.

OSOM. outta sight outta mind.

You out yo rabid ass mind, nigga. Ain't nobody go in her padded room threads. She was in just about every thread in the record store saying dumb shit. If you ain't see that, that's on you. There's a reason administration got so many complaints. Not to mention her tagging everybody to dumb shit, basically inciting confrontation, and saying, and implying, racist and ignorant shit at every turn.

You wanna fuck her or sumin, my nigga? Because it's inexplicable that literally everybody saw what type of shit she was on except you. Smh.

Idgaf about them other niggas.
I see this ain’t been answered.

These niggas fake care.

Blah blah blah, and you same niggas didn't care one way or the other about them being unbanned until they were mentioned.

Back