Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who Should Be Un-banned?

Who Should Be Un Banned?

• Total voters
These people all on some shit, mf'ers hate bullies but going to turn into one, hate racism but openly be racist against other people. They don't know what they want

Not seeing how giving someone a taste of their own medicine is foul and go ahead and point out where I've been racist. I'll wait.

@Chi-town B

I see only one major problem in this.
So say I was white and I said some shit to a non white person, that would be racist?
Now say I was of African descent I’m allowed to do it because I’m not white and it won’t come off racist just because of that factor?

I’m seriously not trolling just an honest question...

I see only one major problem in this.
So say I was white and I said some shit to a non white person, that would be racist?
Now say I was of African descent I’m allowed to do it because I’m not white and it won’t come off racist just because of that factor?

I’m seriously not trolling just an honest question...

its not up to me but I think yes, on a black site....just the way shit is

everywhere else in the world, white can do no wrong......places deemed "black" should be able to at least counter that without the side eye

if its about a black person making a black joke that a white person couldnt.......i mean yeah, you're gonna have those

certain shit just dont work for everybody

I cant tell a redneck joke in a white bar and it be taken the same as if larry the cable guy said it.....i fully understand and have no problem with this

everywhere else in the world, white can do no wrong......places deemed "black" should be able to at least counter that without the side eye

if its about a black person making a black joke that a white person couldnt.......i mean yeah, you're gonna have those

I cant tell a redneck joke in a white bar and it be taken the same as if larry the cable guy said it.....i fully understand and have no problem with this

I get that and I wouldn’t do that anyway but my question is based more on an arguementitive type of situation.

Same type of words thrown out but different race?

Reactions: 1/2
I get that and I wouldn’t do that anyway but my question is based more on an arguementitive type of situation.

Same type of words thrown out but different race?

I think the same applies......get loud or just take up for yourself w/ some white people in public....police will be called and you (black) WILL be the aggressor....no question

in this "black bar" I think its just smart to think that would be reversed

I havent seen anybody just handled crazy here b/c they're white....but I see and know that the tolerance is going to be lower

shit I got roasted along with several others as soon as I got here for being in an interracial relationship

fully expected on a black site.....it is what it is

if we were on reddit or fb or some shit I woulda reported all ya'll lmao

here it comes with the territory

I think the same applies......get loud or just take up for yourself w/ some white people in public....police will be called and you (black) WILL be the aggressor....no question

in this "black bar" I think its just smart to think that would be reversed

I havent seen anybody just handled crazy here b/c they're white....but I see and know that the tolerance is going to be lower

shit I got roasted along with several others as soon as I got here for being in an interracial relationship

fully expected on a black site.....it is what it is

if we were on reddit or fb or some shit I woulda reported all ya'll lmao

here it comes with the territory

Well I’m sorry you got roasted for liking who you like seeing it’s nobodies business but your own.

Thanks for answering that though.

Just confirmed what I already knew.

Fine line between racism and Prejudice...
They both wrong IMO but like you said it is what it is...

Great explanation.

Regurgitating the same talking points that you would see on a stormfront and websites of their ilk on a black website should not slide imo. It’s one thing when it’s the militants vs the non militants having a difference of opinion. But spewing racist rhetoric is totally different. There are plenty of other places on the internet that will allow you to post those “difference of opinions” this is just not one of those places.

Back